Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Just a picture while cleaning a guitar

SteveE9C6

Maybe this is just me, but I doubt it:   I wonder how true it is that the majority of us here on the HFC board are much more likely to be found cleaning a guitar than cleaning the toilet. 

If this applies to you, then AliExpress has you covered:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005002619713297.html

Wall-Mounted-Toilet-Brush-creative-Guita

I’m thinking I bought this in 1995 or 96?.

I think my first Hamer was my Monaco Elite followed by this. I will be selling this one next but I’m having trouble with its value. 
There are not many for sale and the prices seem very high.  

15 hours ago, SteveE9C6 said:

I’m thinking I bought this in 1995 or 96?.

I think my first Hamer was my Monaco Elite followed by this. I will be selling this one next but I’m having trouble with its value. 
There are not many for sale and the prices seem very high.  

Steve. There are enough of us here to get a consensus on value for your axes. We could probably even get the mythical 30 data points to validate. Point is, ask away and we will reply. The median should get you in the ballpark.

Its been done before.

If it's not an anniversary, Earthen Maple, Triple Threat, or other highly desirable limited edition, (so "just" an immaculate Illinois production Studio Custom), asking over $2K is optimistic but not uncommon these days. Asking much under $1500 is conservative and would sell in less time than it took to write this post. GLWTS!

Thanks guys.  I’m so damn wore out from my cancer that I am exhausted. I really appreciate the information. I stay confused from the pain meds so I try to not take them. I’m not trying to make big dollars on these. I’m cleaning out so my wife won’t be left with so much. My Hamers are a tiny part of my collection.  We sold my 2020 Ram Longhorn 1 ton dually back to the dealer this morning for more than I paid one year ago. Sold our 42 ft 2020 Cardinal Luxury 5th wheel Saturday. 
I can’t drive so it was pointless to keep them. 
again , thanks 

steve

Archived