Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Studio Custom 92 or 93

It is dead mint. Their are not very many of these for  sale.  Reverb prices for just a plain studio are high.    I am going to offer this here for $1900 plus shipping.  I think I could get over a grand more on reverb.   I don't have the luxury of time.  I prefer zelle for payment. 

Hamertop2.jpg

That's a beauty. But ya gotta have a number.

Since I can't help much with current value, I would suggest you start really high and let the market talk ya down to a fair trade.

GLWTS I wish I was able.

8 hours ago, SteveE9C6 said:

It is dead mint. Their are not very many of these for  sale.  Reverb prices for just a plain studio are high.    I am going to offer this here for $1900 plus shipping.  I think I could get over a grand more on reverb.   I don't have the luxury of time.  I prefer zelle for payment. 

Hamertop2.jpg

Nice guitar!  Good luck with the sale.  I hope you get what you are asking, but for reference, I bought a 1996 Artist Custom with OHSC on Reverb just last year for $1899 in excellent condition that could have easily passed for mint.

Please note that I priced it high on Reverb based on HFC advice. I have no expectation of getting $2900. 
I offered it here for  $1900 plus shipping. That is a fair price and inline with what folks have PM’d me. Unfortunately, time is a big factor here. 

5 hours ago, SteveE9C6 said:

Whatever was stock. It is totally unmolested. I’m in ICU at MD Anderson cancer center in Houston with blood clots in both lungs and pneumonia. I’m improving but probably will be here most of the week. 

God bless you.

7 hours ago, SteveE9C6 said:

Guys, still in ICU at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. I have blood clots in both lungs and pneumonia in both lungs. I’m a little bit confused from low oxygen levels but I think it’s better. 

Hang in there. Bi-lateral pulmonary emboli is a bitch, I almost left the team from that, but pneumonia on top of it? Holy crap! You're in my prayers buddy. Feel better!

Archived