Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Demographics inquiry: What percentage of the HFC collective can relate--perhaps increasingly--to the message on this shirt?

I certainly can relate and have been able to for quite a long time now. Like they say if the shoe fits wear it.  Here I'm at  age 24............................ and here at present age 69. So yeah "OLD MAN AND A GUITAR" 2Ofzkjx.jpg44vPKTa.jpg

I despise those damned things.

There's so much wrong with that stupid fucking shirt.
But to encapsulate it into one equally pointless "t-shirt phrase":
"Never underestimate a boy playing a classical guitar on a sweatshirt accompanied by a nonsensical statement targeted toward the easily amused."

1 minute ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

To "the easily amused" I might also add "seekers of a cheap souvenir."

You laughed at the sweatshirt - admit it.

You probably watch "Young Sheldon," too.

30 minutes ago, kizanski said:

There's so much wrong with that stupid fucking shirt.
But to encapsulate it into one equally pointless "t-shirt phrase":
"Never underestimate a boy playing a classical guitar on a sweatshirt accompanied by a nonsensical statement targeted toward the easily amused."

That shirt is definitely lame af but I have seen far worse examples.

I don't own a t-shirt like the one at the intro. I do own a couple with the "I May Be Old But I Got To See All The Cool Bands" slogan, on accounta it's a truism.  Mine show the slogan only, I noted the recent editions of t-shirts sporting that statement also show a guitar (usually a Strat-type). Curious marketing evolution but not surprising.

25 minutes ago, LucSulla said:

I’d lump this is with “If it’s too loud, you’re too old.”  Never liked that one either. 

Never liked that one, either.  Almost reminds me of a popular H-D t-shirt slogan I first saw back in the late '80s:

"If they don't allow Harleys in heaven, I'll ride mine straight to hell." 

Hmmm.  Impressive prose there, Wordsworth.

Archived