Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Steve Stevens SS1 marble blue

Found this on the Verb. No affiliation.  Question: are these OConnor painted/ brushed? I seems there are many cool Hamers in France.

Hamer Steve Stevens 1992 Marble https://reverb.com/item/45511873-hamer-steve-stevens-1992-marble?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=45511873

Screenshot_20211012-084747_Reverb.jpg

$4330 plus shipping + tax? That aint selling...

4 hours ago, Victor (Fret Friend) said:

$4330 plus shipping + tax? That aint selling...

That's fishing.

4 minutes ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

I think that a very fair and reasonable price for one of those.

I presume you must have some to sell :lol:

I’ve owned two O’Connor Marbles - A kick-ass Cali Elite that I stupidly traded away for a shiny new toy, and a Chap V that I foolishly sold with a “right of first refusal”, not anticipating a tripling from my “good guy” selling price.  Ah well…I’m not in the market for that guitar, but like the Catalog cover bound flame bodied Cali, that guitar has a lot of fans and is highly desirable due to the gatefold pic in the large format catalog.   There aren’t a ton out there, and it isn’t as stupid looking as say, a Holoskull graphic (do you have to play that one only at Halloween, or are you in a scary band?!). I personally think that is a $3,500-$4,500 guitar in the current market where people who have never bought Hamers before think that’s a reasonable price.  

It’ll sell.

4 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

Did you once own a back-hoe rental business?

Shut your filthy mouth Rechts!

<starts googling and public record searching immediately and frantically with little beads of spittle accumulating in corners of mouth and a frowning red face as panting rate through teeth increases>

4 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

Did you once own a back-hoe rental business?

sHuT uP, rEcHtS!!  🤬

DD7BE326-5B95-4A04-8FA9-A66C6C0869F3.jpeg

20 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

I have never understood that finish.

Makes the guitar look heavy ( as in weight), and as someone once taunted on this message board, it looks like the kitchen counters that grandma rolled out her Christmas cookies upon.

Asking price is optimistic for sure

DOC.jpg

Grandma is never short of chopping space in our house.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived