Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB Duotone 3 Hole USA Model

Hello!

My cousin recently told me about Hamer and the Duotone, and I've been on the hunt ever since.  Anyone have a USA 3 Hole Duotone they're looking to part ways with?  Please message me if you're looking to sell.

Happy new year!!

Welcome! Good luck with your search. Don't rule out the later F-hole version. It's a bit more refined.

...but I'd take the 3-holer every day of the week.

18 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Welcome! Good luck with your search. Don't rule out the later F-hole version. It's a bit more refined.

...but I'd take the 3-holer every day of the week.

For my purposes, I went with the f-holer Custom.  But YMMV, closed course, professional driver, etc.  They're all good.

I do not visit the sight nearly as much in recent years, but there seemed like, back in he day, a couple become available for a weeks or month every once in a while. Then there's will be a dry spells for months.

II do love mine. I wanted P90s and it took a lot of coaxing (and a loose lapse) for him to part with it. Bests of luck finding yours

Steve

5 hours ago, beezerboy said:

consider the Ovation vxt.... similar electronics, made in the same factory by the same people. I have one, its pretty killer

Most of the 3-hole DuoTones were built in Arlington Heights.

Hello,

since yesterday I am a new member of the HFC and couldn't stop reading nearly the whole day and night, what a great site!

I am from Frankfurt, Germany, and the guy who is selling this Duotone on Reverb. She is on sale because I start reducing my collection and will concentrate on Hamers from late 70s and 80s.

The cracks: she's got two 4 cm lacquer cracks in the finish down both sides, underneath the nut to the 1st fret (please see photos). I am very sure , that this is no headstock crack. There was no repair, for years everything is stable. Just checked it again: You can hardly feel it at the hight string side.

I am the second owner and bought the guitar in 2001. Here some more informations:

https://reverb.com/item/49161460-hamer-usa-duo-tone-in-orangeburst

Please contact me if You have any questions.

Archived