Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Practically NOS Hamer Newport Korina!

Here’s a link for anyone interested in reading my long ass post on TGP:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/hamer-newport-korina-my-20-year-old-practically-new-guitar-day.2319689/

Thanks to @Hamer95USA for the PSA! 

Turns out seller was local to me. Fate, I tell you! and probably the best Hamer I’ve ever owned. It could go neck to neck with any guitar out there, in my opinion. 

so beautiful, too.

IMG_2954.jpeg

That's a stellar Newport, Ken!

Congrats to the great deal! Newports deserve to be played. It would be great to have a Korina Newport in the house.

Cool guitar and I'm glad that you decided to buy it for your guitar collection/arsenal. I'm not a fan of the Bigsby tremolos though. Enjoy! 

Guitar George

On 1/6/2022 at 12:33 AM, Jakeboy said:

I love how Korina Newports look! Congrats! And tortoise binding is off the hook!

All of them have tortoise binding. 
Not many of those around, I guess.

On 1/5/2022 at 3:12 PM, pirateflynn said:

probably the best Hamer I’ve ever owned. It could go neck to neck with any guitar out there, in my opinion

I have to agree!! I was forced to sell a beautful Newport Pro I trade for here. I loved that guitar! But I got sick and needed medications I couldn't afford, so it left the building :(

Archived