Hamer Fan Club Message Center

BCR Greg's Hamer Lester

VECTOR

10 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Might actually look better.  The Hamer headstock looks repug on that.

A normally-oriented logo would have helped. Hell, a logo with the "R" aligned properly would have helped.

156157947_10157902120237196_5226923798990864463_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Biz Prof said:

A normally-oriented logo would have helped. Hell, a logo with the "R" aligned properly would have helped.

Yes.  Just terrible.

2 hours ago, kizanski said:

Might actually look better.  The Hamer headstock looks repug on that.

I think it looks fantastic, but then again, I like the Hamer headstock on almost anything.  I tend to have a preference for narrower 3+3 headstock designs.

I'd love to see (and then hear) that one piece Korina test body that @cmatthes has (mentioned in the old thread) completed by Mike S - I bet it would be the new "Ultimate" for a lot of people on here!

52 minutes ago, Jim85IROC said:

I think it looks fantastic, but then again, I like the Hamer headstock on almost anything.  I tend to have a preference for narrower 3+3 headstock designs.

Yup me too..  there's a lot of 3+3 headstock wussies out there... "no names"

Cough, cough...   Travis 🤣

48 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said:

Hey, hey....he isn't the only wuss on here.

I think the 3+3 looks great on any Hamer guitar not named Standard, Vector, Blitz, Phantom, Steve Stevens I/II, Scarab, Scepter, Chaparral, Californian, Virtuoso, Diablo, Centaura, Vintage S, Daytona, T-51, T-62...you get the picture.  

1 hour ago, Biz Prof said:

I think the 3+3 looks great on any Hamer guitar not named Standard, Vector, Blitz, Phantom, Steve Stevens I/II, Scarab, Scepter, Chaparral, Californian, Virtuoso, Diablo, Centaura, Vintage S, Daytona, T-51, T-62...you get the picture.  

Yep, what you said.

3 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

Pfft..  wuss! 🤣

Tough crowd, I like the headstock. At the time I would have vomited all over this idea, but in hindsight with Hamer now RIP I'd be willing to go back in time, hold my nose and push for these if it would have any hope of keeping the Hamer USA team in business.

4 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

3 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

2 hours ago, Stike said:

Yep, what you said.

Now, I like the 3+3 headstocks on a lot of the Hamer models. They just don’t belong on the Phantoms or Vectors for sure, plus the rest of the list @Biz Prof mentioned. 

18 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

156157947_10157902120237196_5226923798990864463_n.jpg

There were others like it apparently... But with a little "USA" at the end. Looks better to me. Still, I prefer the normal logo orientation. 

$_57.PNG

Archived