Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 93 USA TV Yellow Special - Near Mint Condition

I'm liquidating some of my collection. This is a barely played 93 USA TV Yellow Special with the original HS case, warranty card, tag, and nut tool. No nicks or dings. No scratches other than a couple very light surface scuffs that I can't capture on camera that could be buffed out.  Beautiful condition for being almost 30yrs old. High Vis fret marker stickers were added and can be easily removed. This guitar is basically identical to the one on EB and RVB. Happy to send more pics to anyone seriously interested. Not interested in trades. $2199+shipping. I'll let this sit here for a few days before putting it up on the other sites. Thanks!

IMG_5961.jpg.b654e79c8a2bcbfcf2f7c1fd0d2095aa.jpgIMG_5960.jpg.101d3a49a5255d24d5b354e802eeede4.jpgIMG_5966.jpg.71aab52c21d37cbc69fdeef15200dd2b.jpg

• Like 4

I agree that the finish looks more like White to me than TV Yellow.  I love that aged White colour.  TV Yellow tends to become more and more yellow over the years.

Definitely aged white, as mentioned, the TV Yellow was more see through, and on this model often tended toward baby barf green after some time.

GLWS, but unless you're ready to drop the price by half, might as well post on other sites, we know what these are worth.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, G Man said:

Definitely aged white, as mentioned, the TV Yellow was more see through, and on this model often tended toward baby barf green after some time.

GLWS, but unless you're ready to drop the price by half, might as well post on other sites, we know what these are worth.

Just FYI, I paid less than half of that for my close to mint 93 TV yellow last year

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Xavier180 said:

Just FYI, I paid less than half of that for my close to mint 93 TV yellow last year

same for me for a 93 sunburst...GLWTS