Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2018 Gretsch Jet (Duo Jet) Players Edition G6128T-PE

Beautiful 2018 Gretsch Jet (Duo Jet) Players Edition G6128T-PE that is near / mint / excellent nearly unplayed condition. I would say it's truly mint but I reserve that for new guitars ha.

Black guitars are really tough to photograph for me and I only have an iphone for pics...these pics don't do the guitar justice.

It's stock other than a Briggs Biggs Fix - which is a great addition to any guitar w/ a Bigsby. See link below.

BricksBiggsFix | Tuning Stabilizers and Guitar Accessories

Tuning Stabilizers and Guitar Accessories

bricksbiggsfix.com

It's a great guitar in every way...I'm selling simply b/c it doesn't get played enough as it really covers the same ground as my Duesenberg.

Anyway, I'm offering it at a fair price of $1800 shipped or $1700 local Tampa area. These guitars are $2900 new and this one is literally like new.

Comes w/ all case candy and weighs in at under 8 lbs.

I am open to some trades...nothing specific. I like boutique stuff. I'd really like a 335 type: Heritage, Ibanez, Yamaha, etc. Also open to Les Paul types, boutique tele's, not really looking for a strat as I have a great one....but I'd be open to a strat w/ humbuckers. Open to stuff w/ P90's as well. I'm easy to deal with and have done a ton of online trading and can give refs if needed.

I can add cash to a trade as well.

https://imgur.com/a/JRs8v3s#3GGjNUL

Archived