Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB - 80's DiMarzio Hamer Zebra neck pickup

I'm looking for a period correct neck pickup for a 1980 Hamer Special restoration project.  Anyone have one they are willing to part with?  

What Mark says!

I'm definitely a fan of Josh's work.  For this project, I have the period correct DiMarzio double cream bridge pickup and would really like to find a matching zebra neck version with similar aging.

They're out there - check Reverb. Thanks all y'all for thinking of me! HFC ♥!!

If you absolutely cannot find it, get in touch. Send photos of this aged look and I will emulate it as closely as possible, if I can.

This is what i'm looking for.  Unfortunately, it's in Serbia and one of a set listed at $500.

I'd like to shake one loose in the $100 - $150 range.

hiqyhq6zxxs1crtkoazk.webp.jpeg

20 minutes ago, BadgerDave said:

You also would have liked to survive making the beast with two backs with Boom Boom.

We all have our impossible dreams.

2 minutes ago, MCChris said:

You also would have liked to survive making the beast with two backs with Boom Boom.

SSSOOOOooooo Intimidating!!

Dave is recalling "The Days of $350."
Maybe someone on AOL Instant Messenger will sell him a few.

I rewound screw coils and fresh output leads on 2 of these just a few weeks ago for a guy. They do show up at reasonable prices with leads cut short and coils dead but one has to be quick with your trigger finger and totally on it for the cheap scores.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on your behalf and will get in touch if/when I find one. If it needs help, I got you.

22 hours ago, BadgerDave said:

This is what i'm looking for.  Unfortunately, it's in Serbia and one of a set listed at $500.

hiqyhq6zxxs1crtkoazk.webp.jpeg

Hey Dave, I'm looking for a correct bridge pickup so maybe you can talk him down and we go halfsies?

Archived