Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Looking for a Kramer Gorky Park? I didn't think so. Only $355 USD

Oh geeezzz. I have a friend who is NOT a big guitar player, but honestly is so much into 80's Soviet Union stuff that he might drive from NJ to Toronto just to get it.

15 minutes ago, tbonesullivan said:

Oh geeezzz. I have a friend who is NOT a big guitar player, but honestly is so much into 80's Soviet Union stuff that he might drive from NJ to Toronto just to get it.

Let me know when he's on the way so I can run him off the road.  

5 hours ago, tbonesullivan said:

Does he model his look after Brezhnev?

11 hours ago, topekatj said:

Who the hell SIGNED this thing, and WHY? I’ll bet they would not appreciate the connection at this date. I’ll bet that thing is WAAY neck heavy.

These were cheap imports built as promotional giveaways for the Soviet rock band Gorky Park, who were on the bill for the Moscow Peace Festival in 1989 with various other rock/metal acts such as Motley Crue, Scorpions, Ozzy Osbourne and Bon Jovi. The signatures on these are Gorky Park's and are screen printed or decals.  

Kramer's Spector division built a few custom guitars in the same balalaika shape for one of the bands guitar players, Alexey Belov. He took delivery of a couple of them but the remainder were unfinished when Kramer went under.

Screenshot_20220610-075433_Chrome.jpg

11 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Coincidentally, that's the same face I make when I'm ripping a fart.

image.png

SMOKE ON THE WATER....FIRE IN THE SKY!

He's letting it fly man.

The great thing everyone is missing here is, this guitar doesn't really need a guitar stand. I can just stand up on it's own, so you save $15-25 right there!

6 minutes ago, singlehum said:

P8080063.JPG.fdee976311457d22c694df57518b1dbf.jpeg

Clearly you've never clicked on the Wah at exactly the right time to sear the flesh off of the faces of unsuspecting on-lookers.
That's what that face is.

Sure, I was also farting at the time, but that's neither here nor there.

Not that it really makes a difference to youze guys, but the Floyd on that thing is a mid-'80s Floyd Rose II, which is a non-locking pot metal piece of useless shit. The strings actually tunneled through pot metal vessels that take the place of what would normally be locking/saddle bolts and which are actually melded together with the saddles as cast pieces.  Total, utter garbage. Floyd later released another locking unit he called the Floyd Rose II, and while better than the first version, was still substandard.

On 6/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, kizanski said:

Clearly you've never clicked on the Wah at exactly the right time to sear the flesh off of the faces of unsuspecting on-lookers.

I thought you had to fart to engage a Wah? No? 

Ahh, that probably explains why our last drummer quit.

On 6/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, kizanski said:

monty-python-heathers.gif

On 6/10/2022 at 12:16 PM, kizanski said:

That sounds like a orgasmic memorable moment... and no shart...bonus!!!!

Archived