Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS 1982 hamer special white with matching headstock

Hi guys,

I'm selling my white hamer special, 1982, matching headstock, beefy neck (yes, really, promise!). https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/1982-hamer-special-mit-matching-headstock/2145982313-74-2085

I got it from the original owner and had a luthier replace the frets (including a new bone nut and bill). This guitar has lots of dings, the nitro finish is fairly brittle but structurally sound, no repairs. As far as I'm concerned it is wired "out of phase". I compared it with two other specials. This might well be the original wiring so I didn't want to change it (would be easy though).  Comes with the original case and the original hamer warranty card even though the number on it is not the one from the guitar. The original owner wrote his name on it. He only found out about it when he was selling it after almost 40 yrs 😉 I've got a Nik Huber incoming and I'm keeping my b&w special (the one in The Book) which is why I decided to let this one go. Great guitar! HFC price is EUR 1350,- excluding shipping. Any questions, hit me.... Cheers C.

1727193913_1982HamerSpecialFrontsmall.jpg.0166e3523f7415511825102c6e4ef76d.jpg

1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said:

This is the wrong time for me to buy. 

Time is relative.  Timing is what we decide it to be.  

In other words, the guitar is available now, so that's when you need to buy it.  

Or, you can spend the remainder of your time wishing you had, but you'll probably never see it again.   

I know...  A lot deeper than you would have expected from the father of the expression, "Boobies, baby! Boobies!!"

14 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Or, you can spend the remainder of your time wishing you had, but you'll probably never see it again.   

I know...  A lot deeper than you would have expected from the father of the expression, "Boobies, baby! Boobies!!"

Wiser word had never been spoken… 😌

2 hours ago, kizanski said:

At this point in time money management plans are more carefully considered rather than recognizing an opportunity may not arise again.  Last year there was such an event, and I decided the timing was not that bad.  I would love to have everything, and at one time there was an effort to get as much as possible.  Having everything paid off with some emergency money on hand feels nicer than having another guitar. 

Later this year I will be able to have some fun acquiring gear again if something comes up that will really get played.  My real goal is to get what I have repaired/restored to eliminate the projects.  "One day" is going to be "now" and everything I have is going to actually work.  Getting more stuff is fun.  It will be as much fun having all the stuff already in my possession ready to play. 

On 7/7/2022 at 9:18 AM, bubs_42 said:

Matching headstock, black Sustainblock, getting itchy.

"Pull that trigger... make the purchase!" could be heard from the little red guy on your shoulder. His little Hamer playing lead to the little white guys awesome rhythm on your our shoulder.

23 minutes ago, Ham Rex said:

"Pull that trigger... make the purchase!" could be heard from the little red guy on your shoulder. His little Hamer playing lead to the little white guys awesome rhythm on your our shoulder.

You must not be familiar with my work. 😆 

On 7/8/2022 at 2:15 PM, bubs_42 said:

You must not be familiar with my work. 😆 

No I'm not...

I was just trying to joke around. If I offended you it was not the purpose of my message.

Would you be so kind to private message me some links to your work I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

M

6 hours ago, Ham Rex said:

No I'm not...

I was just trying to joke around. If I offended you it was not the purpose of my message.

Would you be so kind to private message me some links to your work I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

M

By “My Work” just means that I’m been around a long time here and infamously notorious for a few things. I definitely don’t need help jumping off the gear bridge. ;) 

My feelings , if I had any are not hurt. :)

OK WFT People, I really can’t buy everything? The conversion to EUR to USD is not that off, and that is a great price. 

White Check

Matching Headstock Check

All original Check 

Black Sustainblock Check

82 with a big neck Check

82 which means the lower horn has the extra MM taken out for upper fret register access CHECK

Next thing he’s going to tell us is that its 7lbs and my head will explode! 

How much to ship to eaat coast (27707) and will there be added cost to bring back into usa -or not since originated here?

Any way to post more photos directly in this thread? 

this is really just to push someone else!!

7 hours ago, stedge said:

How much to ship to eaat coast (27707) and will there be added cost to bring back into usa -or not since originated here?

Any way to post more photos directly in this thread? 

this is really just to push someone else!!

Haven't looked into shipping yet but will do. As far as I know there shouldn't be any extra costs as it's a US made instrument that would be returned to the US (correct me if I'm wrong). here are a couple mor photos....

1982 Hamer Special in Case small.jpg

1982 Hamer Special Front Close up small.jpg

1982 Hamer Special Bone nut-small.jpg

1982 Hamer Special Back 2.jpg

3 hours ago, Montelovesco said:

IIRC it?s about 100,- € give or take… To be sure check that CETIS thingy…

Sounds about right. To my knowledge CITES is now (since 2019) only an issue when Brazlilian rosewood was used (not the case here).

• 1 month later...

Archived