Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Over an 18 month period, I purged about 20 guitars including some amazing custom ordered Hamers.

There's one that I am really missing and regretting selling. Wondering if any of you HFC brethren have one that you are willing to part with to a good home.

If so, hit me up. Here's the one that I sold (here) a year and a half ago that I want to replace.

Newport JB.JPG

38 minutes ago, JGale said:

That! That and the three P-90 version are the creme de la nice fukng guitar! Solid!

No, not solid, it's hollow-body.😜

Great guitars, those Newports!

I guess I need to get mine outta the closet and see if it is still indispensable. I have really not played it for a while.

16 hours ago, django49 said:

I guess I need to get mine outta the closet and see if it is still indispensable. I have really not played it for a while.

Please let me know when your Duotone 12 string is deemed dispensable.

So my Newport arrived home yesterday. I am officially an idiot for selling it a year and a half ago.

And Ken (Stratacus) is officially a saint for selling her back to me.

The guitar looks exactly like it did when I sold it. Still has my polish cloth in the case. If you guys see this up for sale again, alert a mental health professional.

Or I am dead and my wife is selling off my herd.

This place rocks!

44 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said:

I don't know that Anne, or if her husband was an HFC member, but she has sold several very nice Hamers over the past few months.

Archived