Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD! Estate Purge Continues: D'Angelico 335

Nope, not ready to croak yet, but myrockin', annoying everybody days are probably behind me, so the "Estate Sale so Most Esteemed Redhead doesn't have to have one for me" goes on.

Go ahead, laugh.  I used to work for 'em, learned most of what I know about "big sound" from them.  Now then:

It's a D'Angelico Premier Series 335 style painted, inlaid in the style you see.  Bought on a whim, I was genuinely surprised at the quality and playability of it.  Out of the box it needed nothing except action adjustment to suit. Great fret work and finish.  Don't know about the pickups, but they sound fine and I never felt the urge to change 'em.  Used on one pop/rock and two jazz gigs and it did just fine.  Basically smoked my top endish Epiphone.  Still in damn near mint condition.

I took the pickguard off and also added the Duesenberg trem, a very easy working and articulate Bigsby-type (down only, basically) unit and hard to find.  I can put the stoptail back on if you like and knock something off the price.

There have been a number of these sold for $850 or so on FeeBurp, but they typically lack a HSC and don't have the trem. Soooo, lets say an HFC Good Buddy price of $750?

The usual terms apply, price plus actual shipping, PP, preferably F&F or MO, checks, envelopes stuffed with currency.  CONUS only

Hit me here or at Tomteriffic1952ATwohDOTrrDOTcom

dscn6201 (2).jpg

dscn6202 (2).jpg

dscn6203 (2).jpg

dscn6204 (2).jpg

dscn6205 (2).jpg

dscn6206 (2).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • tomteriffic changed the title to SOLD! Estate Purge Continues: D'Angelico 335

Archived