Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 2002 Hamer Korina Artist w/mods SOLD clean w/ohsc

Hamer 2002 Artist Korina,   because I got the Hamer Jr last week,   putting

This up…      Nice condition,  Has a handful of mods: pro refret, looks like

A 6105 medium jumbo style fret,  nicely done and clean along the fret edges,

Looks to have a fret level when the frets were installed but plenty of of life…

I prefer guitars with newer frets this IMHO feels nice…   Nut replaced,  looks like a

tusq style with a shim.  Tuner Buttons replaced (didn’t come with originals).   Strap

buttons replaced with a gretsch style,   the buttons screw off and the posts are

inset to the body…   Mojo tone P-90’s appear to be vintage voiced.  I think they go

for a few bucks ($250+) so they have value if you need to swap out…    The body is

in nice condition,  a few nicks and light dings (nothing that would show up), but very

clean for it’s age…. Nice weight 6 lbs 15 oz   neck is Vintage carve  (approx .88 at 1st

and .93 at 12th)  Original parts were not included when I got it,  so as pictured.   

Comes with original hard case in nice shape.    

$1275 firm delivered in US via Paypal friends and family or check.   Sorry no trades,  I simply

have too much stuff right now.     

i-mJVJsRW-L.jpg

i-Twtg435-L.jpg

i-SwqL76m-L.jpg

i-2LNFR37-L.jpg

i-Spx5x3Q-L.jpg

i-9szvs6k-M.jpg

i-97SWvcc-M.jpg

i-R2rTVGR-M.jpg

i-5J27Xrq-M.jpg

i-LdNGp8p-L.jpg

i-kDrQcSv-M.jpg

i-jPwKFxs-M.jpg

i-ggh8PFc-M.jpg

I have it's Twin with Lollar 50's wind P90's. It can be polite or fierce... you decide. These are incredible sounding/playing guitars. At this price it's a steal!!! I wouldn't sell mine for that!!

20220121_120820.jpg

I bought one about like that, except for the color.

I liked it so much I bought another.

If I was younger and prettier, I'd buy that one there.

Then I'd have a spare for my lovely pair.

Don't let the bad poetry fool you. That's a great guitar folks.

1 hour ago, Hbom said:

I bought one about like that, except for the color.

I liked it so much I bought another.

If I was younger and prettier, I'd buy that one there.

Then I'd have a spare for my lovely pair.

Don't let the bad poetry fool you. That's a great guitar folks.

Not everyone can be a Yeats, Longfellow or the latter works of Sammy Hagar ;)  but thank you!   

Hey @DaveL - I'm interested!  I was going to direct message you with a few quick questions but apparently, I'm inept and cannot figure out how to do it.  I check the HFC daily but don't post very often.  User error at it's best!

Tried to post a "Public Comment" on your feed, but I'm not entirely sure what that even means either.  Will circle back tomorrow.

Matt, NJ

6 hours ago, WorstBandName said:

Hey @DaveL - I'm interested!  I was going to direct message you with a few quick questions but apparently, I'm inept and cannot figure out how to do it.  I check the HFC daily but don't post very often.  User error at it's best!

Tried to post a "Public Comment" on your feed, but I'm not entirely sure what that even means either.  Will circle back tomorrow.

Matt, NJ

Hi Matt,     shoot me an email at [email protected]    (remove x's)      hit like when you see it, so I can remove 

also, regarding your question on the Mojo tone pickups...   I didn't see any markings on the bottoms of

the pickups  (other than Mojo tone Made in USA) and the covers don't appear to pop off easily.    They are

on the quieter side, but I honestly don't know if it's the Mojo Tone version of the hum cancelling.    They

sound nice and warm tho.  

21 minutes ago, DaveL said:

Hi Matt,     shoot me an email at [email protected]    (remove x's)      hit like when you see it, so I can remove 

also, regarding your question on the Mojo tone pickups...   I didn't see any markings on the bottoms of

the pickups  (other than Mojo tone Made in USA) and the covers don't appear to pop off easily.    They are

on the quieter side, but I honestly don't know if it's the Mojo Tone version of the hum cancelling.    They

sound nice and warm tho.  

Hey Dave,

Will do.  It will be from my (first name).(last name)@gmail.com in case it gets filtered into spam for some reason.

Matt

• DaveL changed the title to FS: 2002 Hamer Korina Artist w/mods SOLD clean w/ohsc
1 hour ago, DaveL said:

Now sold.  Thanks to everyone who replied.  

All mine, Folks!  Thanks for all of the comments that confirmed what a great deal this is.  Wanted to try these MojoTones already so that’s just icing on the cake.

56 minutes ago, scottcald said:

That's a horrible purchase, you should let it go for half that.  🤣

Seriously though, the Artists are awesome and as far as I'm concerned you can't go wrong with Korina.  Congratulations!

Sound advice.  If I let it go for half, can I buy it back from the next person for half of that?

I’ve never owned a Korina guitar, outside of a short run with a PRS that was not for me. I always thought it looked great, but now it seems a lot prices are wild with Gibson treating it like the holy grail of body wood and charging out the nose for their new explorers and V.

Hoping got finding a 2000s era standard korina someday.

Archived