Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FYI: Big Muff fans…for a cause.

This is not an invitation to engage in political commentary by any means, but I came across a pretty cool pedal deal a few weeks ago.  Harby is making a Sovtek Big Muff recreation, but in a different housing and in Ukrainian colors.  For every pedal sold, $60 of the $130 is being donated to Ukrainian Relief orgs.   

Whether or not that is motivation to check this out, it’s also a really solid pedal.  I like the Big Muff/Fuzz in certain applications, but the ones I’ve played (or remember) either have the giant footprint, or are just noisy.  This is neither!  I’ve only scratched the surface on this one, but so far, it sounds equally sweet with single coils, P-90s or Humbuckers/FilterTrons.  Not sure this one would make the short gig board, but I’m having fun playing around with it, for sure.   Check it out, if you’re so inclined 

https://harbypedals.com/product/bmf/?fbclid=PAAaY3S4iJMejF57UAwjKpzIFoFKMMXqAlNMcnwWxiL-4Q5fQNd8bwm8aLA4o_aem_AXdHJXKomPYkgnFw8Dx3wHICbsXaWmjJgd3YA79yBERXf85Sb2Z9HZMh-FX6XT8IgBPjcd6y_57jjKJRlpfsgkjLyZM1cAbonpxkbThH64bIa6qYHQufgRdMwnX_NQLShac

0BEA7EA1-EBB6-49EC-AD71-293C6A769E1E.jpeg

Tried it tonight. Really great Muff. A bit more gain, smoother, more “modern” side of the Muff spectrum. Really reminds me of my old Sustain Punch Creamy Dreamer. It’s a keeper. 

DBFF3D3C-D5A8-4AB6-A7D0-0C961BE2D7C1.jpeg

1 hour ago, polara said:

Tried it tonight. Really great Muff. A bit more gain, smoother, more “modern” side of the Muff spectrum. Really reminds me of my old Sustain Punch Creamy Dreamer. It’s a keeper. 

DBFF3D3C-D5A8-4AB6-A7D0-0C961BE2D7C1.jpeg

That was my impression as well - not as rude as a traditional, older version of the BMF, but maybe a bit more useful for my needs.

Archived