Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: If You Thought A Standard/Blitz Was Too Big Or A Scepter Was Too Pointy...

Definitely no affiliation.  Talk about a 'wall-hanger' guitar!  Or a 'case queen' guitar at the very least: :blink: :wacko: :ph34r:

https://reverb.com/item/57949018-jackson-usa-custom-shop-namm-rr-rhoads-doubleguitar-only-1-in-existence-1-of-1-root-beer-swirl?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US-Display-Retarget&utm_adgroup=Retarget-Display-SiteVisitors&keyword=&devicemodel=&adposition=&matchtype=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8caa_9u1-QIVAvKzCh1gUgJdEAEYASAFEgISOfD_BwE

I'd hate to be the first person to break a point, corner, or neck off of that guitar.  If someone put it 'under the bed', they might want to check first to make sure if their bed's long enough. :rolleyes:

• crunchee changed the title to PSA: If You Thought A Standard/Blitz Was Too Big Or A Scepter Was Too Pointy...
2 hours ago, tbonesullivan said:

Does it come with the spinning harness so you can actually play it?

I'd be at least as concerned at how much clearance would be needed to keep from smacking it into the floor while using that harness.  :wacko:

3 hours ago, crunchee said:

At least with Jackson's 'Marshall Stack' guitar, they had the sense to make the bottom 'cab' detachable (guitar seen in the video in half-stack form without the bottom 'cab'):

FINALLY got to see that movie a few days ago, don't remember that part of the movie!

OR.... maybe my SENIOR MOMENTS are kickin' in again.🤪

15 hours ago, singlehum said:

This PRS hangs on the wall at a local shop.  It was supposedly made for Lady Gaga.  I want to see the case...

Screenshot_20220808-165551_Google.jpg

I inquired about that guitar at one point (tee-hee!).  The case is a custom flight case (IIRC) and weighs over 200 pounds.

11 hours ago, tweed said:

FINALLY got to see that movie a few days ago, don't remember that part of the movie!

OR.... maybe my SENIOR MOMENTS are kickin' in again.🤪

That wasn't from the movie.

Archived