Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS/PSA: 1999 Hamer Futura USA w/case

Retailer Affiliation: While a long-time member here, for the last three years I have been the owner/founder of Guitarma, a small brick-and-mortar guitar shop in downtown Lawrence KS. We donate a portion of every sale back to community programs. 

I was lucky to end up with a few Hamers as part of one of my last buys - one of which is this amazingly rad 1999 USA Hamer Futura Korina. In Very Good condition with a few minor dings, but otherwise, extremely clean. Don’t think it saw much play time. Super light and super comfortable to play, setup nice and all original to the best of our knowledge, aside from the case. It fits it perfectly, but doesn’t say Hamer on it, so I assumed it was non-original.

I believe this is from the later/last Japanese market run of the Korina series, but I encourage anyone with more details/knowledge to please correct me.

I’m offering it here for the local/in-store price first before it hits Verb later this week. 

$3699 + $75 shipping

https://www.guitarmalfk.com/shop/c/p/1999-USA-Hamer-Korina-Futura---wHSC-x64535573.htm

Feel free to reach out with any and all questions.

thanks!

Casey

7883745F-5BD4-4D61-AA17-CE5C757A7B24.jpeg

• Case changed the title to FS/PSA: 1999 Hamer Futura USA w/case

Extra style points for using my photo of the Japanese catalog with my HFC picks!  😉

57 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

Extra style points for using my photo of the Japanese catalog with my HFC picks!  😉

That catalog description is amazing in every way

PS: pics were taking in the shop of the actual guitar in its present condition

On 8/9/2022 at 7:22 PM, WorstBandName said:

You mentioned some other Hamers in the buy.  Are other cool ones coming up soon too?  Checked the website and only saw this tone.

heya, sorry I missed your question. 

One was the sustain block TLE that has already sold locally. 

The other three are 2 Slammer Series Daytonas (black one with an oddball roller nut/recessed bridge and a natural Alder one)

and then an MIK Double Cut archtop in Cherry Burst with just Hamer logo and Duncan Designed humbuckers. 

All the Slammers need a lil' love :)

Great to see you Posting here Case! Man, what a cool guitar! GLWTS! Is this a cash only deal or will you take trades towards that Futura?

23 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

Great to see you Posting here Case! Man, what a cool guitar! GLWTS! Is this a cash only deal or will you take trades towards that Futura?

Heya! Local trades + cash could be an option. (A certain ‘82 yellow flame special???  :)) Would love for you to come check out the shop! Hit me up next time you’re in/around Lawrence.

1 hour ago, Case said:

(A certain ‘82 yellow flame special???  :)) Would love for you to come check out the shop! Hit me up next time you’re in/around Lawrence.

Alas, I sold that Special here back around 2017 to fund my Newport.  Will do on the visit. In fact, we are driving to Denver next month and on the return trip your shop might be open.

A few people here had some done as custom orders.  Matt Ervin had a cool mahogany-bodied one done through LostArt, if I recall correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived