Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Cool guitars that are available locally.

Been a little bit since I have gone out to my local music store and I was surprised to see some of the guitars for sale now. A 79 Charles Hoffman acoustic, a 65 gibson SJ acoustic, a 80 Gibson 335TD Stereo a 83 Gibson BB King Lucille", a Gibson Spirit,  a 82 Dan Smith Strat, a 06 Fender American Deluxe Strat, a 95 Strat Plus, a 77 Fender Telecaster, 76 Gibson Marauder, 76 Gibson Sonex, there was a Gibson Les Paul ARTIST but that one sold. NONE of these are mine and I have no affiliation with them nor will I get any kind of kickbacks for mentioning them here. I'm in a smaller town with one music store so while none of these guitars are "Vintage" like I said I was surprised to see so many name guitars at a store that mainly sells new Ibanez and Yamaha guitars. I have my last 2 guitars so I won't be buying. If this violates any rules here I'll take down this posting.

26 minutes ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

Been a little bit since I have gone out to my local music store and I was surprised to see some of the guitars for sale now. A 79 Charles Hoffman acoustic, a 65 gibson SJ acoustic, a 80 Gibson 335TD Stereo a 83 Gibson BB King Lucille",  a 82 Dan Smith Strat, a 06 Fender American Deluxe Strat, a 95 Strat Plus, a 77 Fender Telecaster, 76 Gibson Marauder, 76 Gibson Sonex, there was a Gibson Les Paul ARTIST but that one sold. NONE of these are mine and I have no affiliation with them nor will I get any kind of kickbacks for mentioning them here. I'm in a smaller town with one music store so while none of these guitars are "Vintage" like I said I was surprised to see so many name guitars at a store that mainly sells new Ibanez and Yamaha guitars. I have my last 2 guitars so I won't be buying. If this violates any rules here I'll take down this posting.

Copy the above post. Start a new post in the FS section. Paste the above post there and delete the above post. Easy. 

58 minutes ago, Brooks said:

"Cool guitars"?? 😁

I knew that would get a laugh from most,the  Marauder/ Sonex......................how about some cool guitars? Well I included these as they were there and mentioned them in passing. Nothing I would ever own but there is a owner for every dog so........................

1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said:

Hey, can't find this option on my phone... show me please 

Check a thread you started. I think that option is only available to the person that started it all.

59 minutes ago, RobB said:

Not sure what to tell you, Dave. I've got an old 6S, not updated to the latest OS.

Meh, it's probably for the best that it's not an option for me and I'm forced to think twice before posting 🤣

Archived