Hamer Fan Club Message Center

My 2001 Baker B1 59 on Reverb and wait . . . there's more!

I'm following @kizanski's lead and cashing out of most of the guitars I've accumulated over the years.  I have a few on Reverb now, with a ridiculously clean USA Baker the most likely to be of interest here.  There's also an LP Signature that was brought back to life by the masterful artistry of@Stike and @murkat, a bizarrely abused collectable RIC 660 and more to come.

I'd love to avoid the fees and other headaches of the Reverb crowd, so assume a 10% discount for HFCers and feel free to PM me with offers if you think my prices are optimistic.

Link to my Reverb shop here: https://reverb.com/shop/davids-gear-emporium-327

fullsizeoutput_fd5.jpeg

Edited by BadgerDave
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, BadgerDave said:

I'm following @kizanski's lead and cashing out of most of the guitars I've accumulated over the years.  I have a few on Reverb now, with a ridiculously clean USA Baker the most likely to be of interest here.  There's also an LP Signature that was brought back to life by the masterful artistry of@Stike and @murkat, a bizarrely abused collectable RIC 660 and more to come.

I'd love to avoid the fees and other headaches of the Reverb crowd, so assume a 10% discount for HFCers and feel free to PM me with offers if you think my prices are optimistic.

Link to my Reverb shop here: https://reverb.com/shop/davids-gear-emporium-327

fullsizeoutput_fd5.jpeg

A prior owner emailed me about re-refinishing that LP because they don't like the color.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Stike said:

A prior owner emailed me about re-refinishing that LP because they don't like the color.

Unbelievable.  It is the best possible color.

• Like 2

Adding a photo of the Les Paul Signature.  I forgot to mention that @JGravelin also contributed to the restoration.  Josh lightly wax-potted the T-top Gibson pickups in the embossed covers. So, with the Jay/Ben/Josh holy trinity comprising the restoration team, I'd love to keep this one in the HFC family.  

My  price for HFC supporting members is $3,500 with free UPS ground shipping in the U.S.  Plus I'll contribute 10% to support the board.

fullsizeoutput_e4c.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, HamerCustomEr said:

In my opinion, you should probably make this a general life-rule and not just a one-time thing.

I really wouldn't recommend it.  

• Haha 1