Hamer Fan Club Message Center

For Sale: Hamer Standard #0125 German ebay

that's pretty nice.  what is the price range this should sell for?  that really nice #0049 sold for $8650 a couple days back.  the 4-digits kinda went dormant for a while but they're starting to pop up for sale now and then.

Is it missing the neck binding?  The strip at the base of the neck is visible but I can't make it out at all in any of the shots from the front.  The photo of the back showing the heel appears to show binding but it's odd it's not visible from the front.

8 hours ago, cynic said:

Is it missing the neck binding?  The strip at the base of the neck is visible but I can't make it out at all in any of the shots from the front.  The photo of the back showing the heel appears to show binding but it's odd it's not visible from the front.

It might be a string showing in the photo of the back. The seller must be getting a ton of emails right now😁

Firstly,  apologies, if someone here was interested or even placed a bid on this guitar.

I contacted the owner a few days ago and made an appointment for today to check out 0125. It was a little over an hour drive.
I made an offer, which was accepted so I brought her home. Seller told me, that he bought the guitar 1986 in London.
The guitar has not been played for at least 25 years so some TLC is needed. The case is in poor shape.

I´m going to post more pics in a few days.....

538CA64C-3A1B-410C-9F4F-D2883F82388D_1_201_a.jpeg

all the best

Roli

Roli,

Congrats on the acquisition.  Of course if its not to your liking, send me an email.  I'll call dibs right behind Montelovesco.

Hamerica

14 hours ago, Roli said:

Firstly,  apologies, if someone here was interested or even placed a bid on this guitar.

I contacted the owner a few days ago and made an appointment for today to check out 0125. It was a little over an hour drive.
I made an offer, which was accepted so I brought her home. Seller told me, that he bought the guitar 1986 in London.
The guitar has not been played for at least 25 years so some TLC is needed. The case is in poor shape.

all the best

Roli

Congratulations!  Your photos do a much better job showing the beauty of that 4-digit than the auction photos.  Was the seller surprised by how much these can go for these days?

1 hour ago, WorstBandName said:

Congratulations!  Your photos do a much better job showing the beauty of that 4-digit than the auction photos.  Was the seller surprised by how much these can go for these days?

Yes, the seller was quite surprised of the worldwide interest for his guitar! He really had no clue of the value of his Hamer when he put it on Ebay.

1 hour ago, Roli said:

Yes, the seller was quite surprised of the worldwide interest for his guitar! He really had no clue of the value of his Hamer when he put it on Ebay.

Ah, and by the way: Renew your avatar, please!

😎

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-18 um 12.31.04.png

3 hours ago, Roli said:

That happens not so often. Lucky man!

On 8/17/2022 at 10:12 AM, Roli said:

538CA64C-3A1B-410C-9F4F-D2883F82388D_1_201_a.jpeg

all the best

Roli

Congratulations!!

On 8/18/2022 at 4:23 AM, Roli said:

He scores! Wowza. 

Archived