Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SWEETWATER GEAR EXCHANGE, ANYONE USE IT?

Dutchman

With things getting sketchy with the IRS and fee's from the big 2 places to move gear along I'm curious if this is a viable option. Being stuck in musical nowhere land I'm hoping some of you may have some experience with this exchange. Sweetwater is great, at least always has been to me. 

So informed folks, let er' rip!!!

Take advantage of it while you can, because eventually the fees and IRS scrutiny will creep up to where everything else is today.

Of course, until SGE gets to that point, people will complain about its lack of exposure and reach.

5 minutes ago, tommy p said:

I haven't, but I'm going to try to get a few items listed ASAP.  No fees until 10/31 if you take payment in Sweetwater credit.

You lost me at "Sweetwater credit." 

Is that like Reverb Bucks?  Fuck all that shit.

With the tax and shipping these day's it's just a short distance to buy new instead of used for some things. I had been Flippin gear for decades, guess they thought I was getting rich...NOT!!!

You could make a fortune just selling apostrophes!  ;)

22 hours ago, Dutchman said:

With the tax and shipping these day's it's just a short distance to buy new instead of used for some things. I had been Flippin gear for decades, guess they thought I was getting rich...NOT!!!

I've been hoarding gear for decades and I haven't gotten rich either! 🤣

Archived