Hamer Fan Club Message Center

F/S: Fender Custom Shop '64 Telecaster Tele Custom - A Steal at $3,300 shipped in the lower 48

I bought this guitar and just haven't played it.  It has all the case candy and a flamey neck.  Great weight at 7.4lbs and rings loud acoustically.  Just set up with .010 to .046 DR Blues.  Price is $3,300 shipped in the lower 48.  No trades, thanks.

OzRPBt1.jpg

nTd0Bwu.jpg

axFLOT6.jpg

D1SCd8M.jpg

5OtFmkI.jpg

zmR9aFL.jpg

Edited by The Shark
  • Like 11

• The Shark changed the title to F/S: Fender Custom Shop '64 Telecaster Tele Custom $3,500 shipped!
  • The Shark changed the title to F/S: Fender Custom Shop '64 Telecaster Tele Custom - A Steal at $3,300 shipped in the lower 48
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, The Shark said:

Trade me out of it, my friend.  I don't have to have cash...

It might have to be a repaired Audi…I think he’s fresh outta guitars these days! 😉

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

It might have to be a repaired Audi…I think he’s fresh outta guitars these days! 😉

Yeah, I'm not interested in a "money pit" on trade.  I've had horses, swimming pools, boats and (in a momentary lapse of reason in my late thirties) a time share.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biz Prof said:

Perhaps the three most prevalent money pits in middle class America.

You forgot children.  They're the fucking worst.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, kizanski said:

Ironically, I was discussing the phenomenon of travel/showcase/challenge youth sports (baseball, in this case) with a few friends of mine over lunch.  Kids of all kinds are a yooge investment of time, money, and energy, but for parents who buy into the vanity of year-round, pay-to-play amateur athletics, their investments into these sorts of speculative ventures really are textbook examples of a child-focused money pit.

Edited by Biz Prof

11 hours ago, kizanski said:

And pets.  A buddy just paid 5K for the vets to "save" his English Bulldog from cancer.  He did chemo and radiation after surgery.  He did it for the kids.  See what I did there, Mike?  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Shark said:

And pets.  A buddy just paid 5K for the vets to "save" his English Bulldog from cancer.  He did chemo and radiation after surgery.  He did it for the kids.  See what I did there, Mike?  

I've done that, too (and more), but that's why I have pet insurance.
That said, you're not wrong.  Pet ownership (even the instances without illness) never ends well.