Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 2007 Jol Dantizg Tulsa - ~$4600 - Seattle, WA

Let's see... 

• Looks exactly like a Talladega, a guitar not worth half of this asking price.
  • Either the guitar is set up completely wrong by the seller, or the bridge was installed in the wrong place by the builder.
  • $4600

wolf-of-wall-street-absolutely.gif

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

WTF is going on here?

Intonation problems?

That looks like absolute shit.                  That looks wacky!  $10,000 guitar.........................with intonation issues.? Perfect.🙄 Buy a nice Tally and save your money.9Pr1pu0.jpg

image.jpeg

All of Kiz' obvious man-love for Jol aside, that bridge placement (assuming it's intonated correctly at that position) is just inexcusable for a guitar made by a boutique builder. 

1 minute ago, Biz Prof said:

...that bridge placement (assuming it's intonated correctly at that position) is just inexcusable for a guitar made by a blind man in his garage. 

Edited slightly.

13 minutes ago, Biz Prof said:

FF6CYU.gif

So THAT is what Springsteen was singing about when he did "Danzing in the Dark!"

God! What a bunch of whiners! Everyone jumping on the I Hate Jol wagon. And not a bit of empathy for that poor guitar.

Other than that TRC which just can't be explained, it's a beauty.

Damn shame the neck shrank that way. But you can't blame the builder for that.

Never store your guitars under the waterbed.

4 minutes ago, Hbom said:

God! What a bunch of whiners! Everyone jumping on the I Hate Jol wagon. And not a bit of empathy for that poor guitar.

Damn shame the neck shrank that way. But you can't blame the builder for that.

If the neck shrank a half inch, Troll - I mean - Jol has bigger problems with his builders that I had thought, and that's coming from the originator of the I Hate Jol Anti-Fan Club (or IHJAFC, if you will).

Personally I think it looks bad ass. And I like the gothic typeface of the Danzig logo. It looks evil. I'd love to have it.

It must be the same fiddle that has been discussed here before:

Archived