Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Rick's Rock'n Vodka

3 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

Begging to differ on this assertion as it pertains to alcohol, being that Gene's target audience is 5-7 years too young to drink legally in the USA

That was Gene’$ target audience in the ‘70s…now, it’s dudes in their 50s with disposable income and lots of shelf space.

14 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I actually have a few bottles (skulls?) of that stuff.  Not bad!  If I’m drinking vodka, there are other options, but can’t beat “The Look”…

Yeah I had to get a bottle just to put on the bar at my house.

My go to is this;

seagrams_vodka_nv_375.jpg

5 minutes ago, Brooks said:

Yeah I had to get a bottle just to put on the bar at my house.

My go to is this;

seagrams_vodka_nv_375.jpg

Yep; Everyone should ideally have a nice well stocked bar with all the current favorites, but keep your private stock locked away safe.

Just now, HSB0531 said:

Yep; Everyone should ideally have a nice well stocked bar with all the current favorites, but keep your private stock locked away safe.

My bar is just for show! Actual booze goes in the freezer, haha

32 minutes ago, Brooks said:

My bar is just for show! Actual booze goes in the freezer, haha

You mean you have a giant picture poster of a bar that you taped to the wall?  Did you put a bar and bar stools in front of it? 😁😎

3 minutes ago, The Shark said:

I bought a bottle of Stagg Jr. just this morning.  Better than any of these "private label" endorsement brands.  

I will not disagree with you there!   I tried the 3 Chord - it isn't bad, but more like a Jim Beam than a Bulleit or Woodford, and nowhere near a super premium bourbon in my opinion.

Just now, cmatthes said:

I will not disagree with you there!   I tried the 3 Chord - it isn't bad, but more like a Jim Beam than a Bulleit or Woodford, and nowhere near a super premium bourbon in my opinion.

For less than $60, I'll take the Stagg my friend.  Hope you are well.

3 minutes ago, The Shark said:

For less than $60, I'll take the Stagg my friend.  Hope you are well.

I'm a fan!   Life is good...even better with good bourbon...

On 9/14/2022 at 7:50 AM, Ed Rechts said:

Begging to differ on this assertion as it pertains to alcohol, being that Gene's target audience is 5-7 years too young to drink legally in the USA.

Still I am surprised we don't have KISS KoolAid regardless. Or would that be too obvious?

He does have the soda...

Banner.png

2 hours ago, kizanski said:

Was he tapped for his pop music acumen or his effervescent personality? 

Pretty sure it was soda fans would think the band recorded it.

On 9/12/2022 at 6:15 AM, Rich_S said:

And let’s not forget Neil Geraldo and Three Chord Bourbon.  I actually saw a middle-aged guy in the local Home Depot last weekend, wearing a Three Chord T-shirt.

This seems to be a trendy way for late ‘70s rock stars to support themselves in their dotage.  It’s not just poorly-made concert shirts on the merch table any more.

I had my youngest son buy some and bring it on one of his trips.  It was "fair to Midland".  While decent, probably not going to replace any of the current lineup.  

Hamerica  

Archived