Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Steve Vai w/ Living Colour- Hamer Content

diablo175

On 9/18/2022 at 2:42 PM, Ed Rechts said:

Fun Fact: Cosmos Factory was one of the first LPs I ever bought with my own allowance money when I was 7 years old. I used to stare at that cover while listening to the album for hours as a little kid. I nearly had a golden prickly, white-eyed-rollback sensory overload when I got to stand in that very room in 1988. Formerly Fantasy Studios, it's in a dilapidated old warehouse down by the Berkeley Marina in Northern California. Probably razed now for low income housing or big bucks condos.

Anyhoosier, and speaking of mancaves, you've seen my dream vision has already been manifested at a club in Nashville, which gave our boy  @Stike PTSD when I posted this pic on my FB page a few months ago:

745716649_kustom_amcave.jpg.19d27d2a72445602d41a2b25d185fc8d.jpg

Hearing servers at basic chain restaurants like TGI Applechilis having to sing their corporate birthday songs tableside triggers PTSD for me, not that scene.

7 hours ago, Stike said:

Hearing servers at basic chain restaurants like TGI Applechilis having to sing their corporate birthday songs tableside triggers PTSD for me, not that scene.

spacer.png

2dRB.gif

Back in 2011 on the Experience Hendrix tour I was front row in a tiny theater in KC. Vernon was on the edge of the stage  a foot away from me. He was just flying… his frenetic picking style on full display. Dude was on fire and all smiles.  All of Living Colour was on stage. I’ll never forget it. Only downer was he didn’t play a Hamer that night.

Archived