Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Going to see Rammstein tomorrow night

polara

They're pushing 60, it's their first and possibly last North American stadium tour. Check out this video of the stage setup. Apparently it took seven 747s to fly it over, and their regular 250-person crew is assisted in each city by another 250. Takes four days to set up. This will be pretty mental.

They're playing next year on my birthday in Slovakia... hmmm.

I was supposed to see them at Soldier Field a couple of weeks ago. Had tickets left over from 2 years ago when Covid cancelled everything. 

Then my wife got tickets to see the Lumineers at Wrigley on the same night and couldn’t get a friend to go with her. So I went to that cuz I’ve seen Rammstein 3 times before. They put on a good show and the pyro is intense. 

26 minutes ago, Travis said:

Then my wife got tickets to see the Lumineers at Wrigley on the same night and couldn’t get a friend to go with her. So I went to that cuz I’ve seen Rammstein 3 times before. They put on a good show and the pyro is intense. 

You must really love your wife. 

They did four shows here in Sweden in August. Apparently they burn about a 1000 litres of fuel in one night. Lots of fire. 😁

18 hours ago, polara said:

That was intense. 

I wish I had paid more attention to that they were coming here to play in August. As it was in Gothenburg. I was late and could not get it in to my schedule to go down.

I have seen them at least three or four times I think. But it was over 15 years ago since I last saw them. First time was in the mid 1990's, right after they had that track in the David Lynch movie Lost Highway. The Hultsfred festival here in Sweden paid them 5000 dollars for the gig, one of they guys at the festival told me. I wonder what it will cost to book them these days.... 

They were setting up at the patriots stadium the week before nfl season opener.   bellichick being his usual grumpy self, wanted no part of it and took the team to practice at a community college in Florida.

Archived