Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lovepedal is LIVE again!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Travis said:

Ordered a vanilla zendrive last night…

same here. it'll be interesting to compare to the black Zendrive that I got a year or two back.

It's interesting that everything so far is priced at $100 - even the same Red Moon Tchula that I paid $150 for a couple years back.  I don't know how he could have made money on the old $50 prices, but even at $100 these still seem very reasonable to me.

5 minutes ago, fractal said:

$100?  How is the build quality on these things?

I have found no difference on these vs. the "regular" non-SNS prices.  I imagine we will only see a limited $50-75 ever agian, like the occasional free ones he used to give away.  I ordered a white zen drive, the brownface 4-knob, and the whtie Jubliee.  I feel liek I buy 1-3 almost every time an SNS comes up, especially after he shut down for that year to more a little ways back.

I didn’t see anything that would help me play or that I could justify spending the money in right now - trying to be good for a change, so I should probably be SELLING the Lovepedals I’ve bought and never even used!

37 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

I didn’t see anything that would help me play or that I could justify spending the money in right now - trying to be good for a change, so I should probably be SELLING the Lovepedals I’ve bought and never even used!

Let me know if you do so. I really start to like these… 🫣

46 minutes ago, RobB said:

What does the OC42 do?

It’s a Fuzz.  I’ve heard good things about it, but the last two pedals I bought were (somehow) Fuzz pedals, and I think I’ve got my bases covered there.

10 minutes ago, Montelovesco said:

Let me know if you do so. I really start to like these… 🫣

Will do! Looking for anything in particular?

3 hours ago, RobB said:

What does the OC42 do?

It kills. That’s what it does. 

it’s more than just a fuzz, tho. Think of a combo fuzz/treble booster with an extra touch of indescribable magic.  Crank up the drive for some gnarly early Sabbath sounds or back down a touch and roll off the guitar volume for instant Jimi glassiness. Plus a whole lot more in between. I considered getting another one as a backup…

9 hours ago, stonge said:

same here. it'll be interesting to compare to the black Zendrive that I got a year or two back.

It's interesting that everything so far is priced at $100 - even the same Red Moon Tchula that I paid $150 for a couple years back.  I don't know how he could have made money on the old $50 prices, but even at $100 these still seem very reasonable to me.

I miss the days, it seems not so recently, when you could pick up almost any decent pedal for $100 or less!

I have so many Lovepedals that I should really just marry them all. I've been cheating on them with so many -  Origin Effects and Oddfellow and G-Lab and Mr. Black and Keeley and Fulltone and MXR and - well, you get the idea. And now I've committed to more Lovepedals.

You're the Devil, @JGale. So am I.

1 hour ago, Montelovesco said:

No, just strolling around. But I ilke their stuff in general… Not into Fuzz though… Thanx!

Me neither, really!  None of my LPedals are of the Fuzzy variety.

The COT50 Eternity stack I bought last time is great.  If you just want to take an amp and a few pedals to a gig, this is the pedal.  I took it to jam night at the local biker bar and played it and a TC Flashback through the guy's reissue Deluxe Reverb.  Really great sound for that type of thing.  The Church of Tone 50 is just one knob and the Eternity is three knobs.  COT is great for rhythm and cleans up great.  The Eternity just loads in a great singing tone and perfect heavier rock rhythm when "stacked" but turned down a bit.  I really like it.  Don't know if he's building them now though.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:18 PM, The Shark said:

The COT50 Eternity stack I bought last time is great.  If you just want to take an amp and a few pedals to a gig, this is the pedal.  I took it to jam night at the local biker bar and played it and a TC Flashback through the guy's reissue Deluxe Reverb.  Really great sound for that type of thing.  The Church of Tone 50 is just one knob and the Eternity is three knobs.  COT is great for rhythm and cleans up great.  The Eternity just loads in a great singing tone and perfect heavier rock rhythm when "stacked" but turned down a bit.  I really like it.  Don't know if he's building them now though.

I know it's a dick move to respond to your own post, but this is the guitar i drug out...

rgF9cZm.jpg

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

I know it's a dick move to respond to your own post, but this is the guitar i drug out...

rgF9cZm.jpg

I'll allow it.

On 9/18/2022 at 1:49 PM, stonge said:

Why do I not see them priced at $100?

Could you share the link with me?

Thank you!

H R

Archived