Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lovepedal is LIVE again!

3 hours ago, Ham Rex said:

Why do I not see them priced at $100?

Could you share the link with me?

Thank you!

H R

HR, If you are new to the LP SNS game, you should sign up for the newsletter. I expect another sale to be Black Friday. But I know better than to expect anything over there.

LOVEPEDAL – LovePedal Custom Shop (lovepedalcustomeffects.myshopify.com)

P.S. Most sales start Fri. or Saturday night and run the weekend or so. You should expect to stay up late if you want the "really good deals" or the "freebies"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2022 at 5:13 PM, cmatthes said:

I didn’t see anything that would help me play or that I could justify spending the money in right now - trying to be good for a change, so I should probably be SELLING the Lovepedals I’ve bought and never even used!

When you get a chance at a "COT50 Eternity", buy it.  Probably the best of all of them I've tried, and all were good.  The Church of Tone part is just a great grungy overdrive that works well with the volume knob.  The Eternity, by itself, is a great overdrive with really good dynamics.  "Stack" 'em and it's a great singing solo sound.  I'm smitten with it at the moment.  

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Sean isn't the best for communication. I had one arrive that didn't work right a while back. Never could get ahold of him. It's a bit buyer beware but for the prices he sells direct to consumer on these sales, most just take the chance.

My white zendrive from the last sns just landed Thursday (surprise-it sounds like the black zendrive turned down a notch or two lol). Now an sns shows up with variations on a few of my other LPs? Im sure they sound good, but i dunno if I need all the baseball cards lol. Already did that with Wampler lol.

My Tiki Drive is one of my favorite pedals. Not sure how the black one is different, but that’s a great deal.

Wife said “no”

Cuz I just got a pedal 2 days ago. 

I fucked up the second I told her about it and asked if i could have a hundo. 

If I’d just ordered it she might not have ever known…

4 hours ago, cmatthes said:

My Tiki Drive is one of my favorite pedals. Not sure how the black one is different, but that’s a great deal.

What do you like about it and how is it different from the other ODs you’ve played?

The Vanilla Zen is my favorite Zen it’s the most tame and open sounding. 

The Gold Ghost is a fantastic preamp with a flat EQ. Need to add bass, add sparkle, add punch, change your tone to boost a lead? This pedal does that. 

Mid you just want to dip your toe in the LP waters Amp11 . 

Archived