Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Home studio coming together

Disturber

Slowly getting my home recording corner set up, so that I can do some writing and track guitars for demos etc. Also, great for practicing laying down guitar parts before going in to do the real deal.

Not fancy by any means. Neither the gear or the set up. But I will get some better stands for the speakers, buy some better cables and learn how to use Cubase 12 Pro properly. 
I also plan to do a little video editing here.

When I had the house I could use every room as a studio/recording room if I wanted. But in my appartment I have to keep it simple and as small as possible.

307714715_613386690490294_28696262643010

What @scottcaldsaid.  The Beatles had 4 track and laid down what many still consider as the best rock and roll records ever made.

It!s all about the performance. Get it right at the mic and everything falls into place after that. Easier said than done tho.

10 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

It!s all about the performance. Get it right at the mic and everything falls into place after that. Easier said than done tho.

There was a small sign on the wall of one of the control rooms at the studio where I worked.  It said "If it doesn't happen out there, it can't happen in here".  Fer troof.

Archived