Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 2015 PRS Private Stock Santana II - SOLD

Have this up on TGP too, but figured I'd list it here as well...  Up for sale here (sorry, no trades) is a beautiful and stunning 2015 PRS Santana II in faded Fire Red with matching red coral bird inlays with white mother of pearl outlines, a Private Stock flamed top, mahogany back with a Peruvian mahogany neck, blackwood fingerboard and headstock overlay, trem cover on the back (not normally seen on a Santana), trem up-route, and 58/15 pickups with a coil tap on the tone control. This one has a paisley case too that has a slight bit of wear on it but is in excellent condition overall and still has all the case candy too.

The guitar is superb condition with a few VERY minor dings (none break the finish) around the bottom of the control plate on the back and around the input jack. Again, very minor but want to point them out as the guitar is not mint and has been played but is in 9+/10 condition with no scratches or large dings. Has all the case candy and a laminated Private Stock spec sheet included.

Check out the pics and reach out if you have any questions. I've done deals here, on the old Birds & Moons forum, PRS Private Stock Santana 2 Full Shot in Case.jpgPRS Private Stock Santana 2 Body Front.jpgPRS Private Stock Santana 2 Body Back.jpgPRS Private Stock Santana 2 Fretboard.jpgPRS Private Stock Santana 2 Headstock Back.jpgPRS Private Stock Santana 2 Body Back Dings.jpgPRS Private Stock Santana 2 Case.jpgPRS Private Stock Santana 2 Certificate.jpgand have a 100% perfect rating on eBay for over 20 years now. This one truly is a stunner and plays and sounds as good as it looks! Just trying to downsize otherwise I wouldn't want to sell it...

• GuitarGuy65 changed the title to FS: 2015 PRS Private Stock Santana II - $6,100 Shipped!
  • GuitarGuy65 changed the title to FS: 2015 PRS Private Stock Santana II - $5,800 Shipped!
  • GuitarGuy65 changed the title to FS: 2015 PRS Private Stock Santana II - SOLD

Archived