Hamer Fan Club Message Center

USA Daytona for sale

Hey there guys and gals, long time no speak, life has taken some twists and turns but everything’s good ,  I hope you’re all doing great as well, I wanted to offer this here with free shipping  , I believe I bought it off this board probably close to 8 years ago , anyway it’s been slightly modified so let me go over that, it was a gigging guitar, I installed bootstrap pickups in it(great company!!!!!) , it has a mid sevens A5 pickup in the Bridge and a couple of weaker A3’s in middle and neck, the A3’s are the Matt schofield sound , they sound amazing, Bridge has some nice mid snarl and can really rock,  I always take out the one volume on all Stratz because of my picking and, no I don’t know where it is, I can’t be totally sure but I believe sometime five or six years ago I upgraded the volume and tone pot to RS guitarworks, I do that to most of my guitars and I believe I did to this but I can’t confirm it so let’s just err on the side of saying I didn’t, I also steel wooled the neck many years ago And applied a light coat of tung oil, Whammy bar is in the case, I just restrung it with a light/heavy set ( 9’s up top  , 10’s on bottom ) And she plays effortlessly, This one is not a lightweight , my brand new digital scale from Amazon says 8 pounds 12.7 ounces, Great sustain and really great playability, I’m going to put it on Reverb but offering it here to my old friends first at $900 shipped and PayPal friends , add 3% for biz PayPal , again I hope you’re all doing well, Peace . Harry

Edit to add, trying really hard to get pictures up but can’t seem to do it and I can’t seem to be able to put the Reverb listing on here either, it’s the blue one that just got put on Reverb in the last hour, thanks guys

45 minutes ago, harry65 said:

I cannot figure out how to get the pictures in, or the Reverb listing, can somebody help me?

Download "Imgur. com" create a account " it's free" then download your photos there then copy "from site" to here

I can't believe this hasn't sold. Daytona's set up right are the equal of a Suhr or Anderson and I've owned all 3. Still have a Suhr and a blue Daytona, but also a Melancon, the Melancon kinda rides herd on the other 2. But they're all awesome!

29 minutes ago, Dutchman said:

I can't believe this hasn't sold. Daytona's set up right are the equal of a Suhr or Anderson and I've owned all 3. Still have a Suhr and a blue Daytona, but also a Melancon, the Melancon kinda rides herd on the other 2. But they're all awesome!

Thanks brother, yeah you’re right this one is set up so nice, it’s a real players guitar, someone’s going to be very happyThanks brother, yeah you’re right this one is set up so nice, it’s a real players guitar, someone’s going to be very happy

2 hours ago, harry65 said:

Thanks brother, yeah you’re right this one is set up so nice, it’s a real players guitar, someone’s going to be very happyThanks brother, yeah you’re right this one is set up so nice, it’s a real players guitar, someone’s going to be very happy

200.gif

Btw Was looking through my man cave today and found a white Daytona Pickguard with a volume , tone pot , and pickup selector , no pickups but it will be included in the sale, peace 

23 hours ago, Montelovesco said:

Yep. Should sound far better than green or red ones…

So it will be when you bought it. B) 

Archived