Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 2019 Gibson Firebird I Limited Edition in Frost Blue - SOLD!

Here's a sweet 2019 Gibson Firebird I that was a limited edition in my favorite color Frost Blue. This was a limited edition run and came in sunburst, silver, or what you see here... Is in excellent original condition with only a super slight ding on the edge of the front near the back curve that happened when I was setting it on a guitar stand. I've got a pic of it here and it's super-small and minor but wanted to mention it. The guitar plays and sounds great and is super-light too (7 lbs even on my bathroom scale). It has the original case and all case candy too. The case has a few very minor scuffs but overall is super clean too. Can't find these anymore and I don't wanna sell it, but am trying to downsize my collection and this one just doesn't get enough love. Set up with hybrid slinkies (9-46).

Check out the pics and reach out if you have any questions. I've done deals here, on the old Birds & Moons forumn and have a 100% perfect rating on eBay for over 20 years now.2019 Gibson Firebird Full Shot.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird Back Full Shot.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird Body 2.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird Body Back.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird Body Ding.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird Body in Case.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird Body.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird Headstock 2.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird Headstock Back.jpg2019 Gibson Firebird with Case.jpg 

Coolest ‘Bird finish, in my opinion!  I loved mine…

C74FAF3D-5423-4536-BCF4-3B76C2FEEBA6.jpeg

• GuitarGuy65 changed the title to FS: 2019 Gibson Firebird I Limited Edition in Frost Blue - $2,300 shipped
  • GuitarGuy65 changed the title to FS: 2019 Gibson Firebird I Limited Edition in Frost Blue - SOLD!

Archived