Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Silhouette May Look Familiar....

3 hours ago, kizanski said:

The inlays are off center.  

This is correct.

Considering how many used Hamers are still circulating, a build like this just seems unnecessary, especially at that price.

31 minutes ago, 1 bottlerocket said:

I am surprised that Gibson isn't giving him a hard time for the open book style head stock on some of his builds, or maybe they have?

If they haven't already, I suspect they will, and send out the 'deceased and resist' ('cease and desist') letters soon enough. <_<

10 minutes ago, Biz Prof said:

Even if money was no object, I'm not sure I'd ever feel comfortable laying out out 42-hundred simoleons for a "Rodri-gweez" copy of a Sunburst.

How would you feel about laying out 46-hundred simoleons for a "Rodri-gweez" copy of a fucking Epiphone?  Used!!

ES22435-1_720x.jpg?v=1663091309

6 minutes ago, kizanski said:

How would you feel about laying out 46-hundred simoleons for a "Rodri-gweez" copy of a fucking Epiphone?  Used!!

Essential for the lead guitar player in a "Kiss at the Coventry" set at a Fortune 500 company's employee Halloween extravaganza.

14 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Meh.  Real guitar heroes play the genuine article...

EE1886.jpg

13 hours ago, scottcald said:

I think the inlays are correct, but the rest of the guitar is off center. 

Yes, you're right, the inlays are positioned correctly.   The whole guitar needs to move about 1 inch to the left.

15 hours ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

And long ago there was this one also.............................never have seen a repeat of this model by this builder. 15K was the asking price.jtO0vSX.jpg

That's the Gustavsson.  I have this one.  Playing in the "Hee Haw" barn around Christmas.  Yeah, it was Florida at Christmas.  Shorts...

zOXghV7.jpg

Archived