Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It's time for another HFC Jam at the 4-3-2-1 Club - Sunday, Oct. 30, 1:00pm

BruceM

The 4-3-2-1 Club is finally awakening from it's long slumber, and is happy to welcome friends and fans for another HFC Jam.  The last publicized HFC Jam at the 4-3-2-1 Club occurred pre-pandemic in February of 2020, and it's time to get this party started again.  Management has done some slight remodeling, and as you can see, that includes Joyce, resplendent in her pink wig and boa, as well as some new, colorful lights.

When?   Sunday, October 30 at 1:00pm

Most of you know the drill, but if you don't, here's what you can count on:

Queso Dip
Grilled Weiners
RAWK in the basement!

Please join us.  Anyone want to make this a celebrity jam?

I hope this goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway.  If you don't feel well, please stay home.

4321-Joyce.jpg

20 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

Have a great time, but that weekend is just impossible for me/us. 

What are you doing on Saturday?  I'll be in Peoria Friday night and could stop for a cup of coffee on Saturday morning on my way to Decatur.  Do you have any new equipment I need to see?  :)

Bump.  Yesterday was gumbo day, so the menu now reads wieners, queso and gumbo.  Added bonus:  it's a nice day here in MN on Oct. 30 and I've got a new back porch to sit on.  See some of you local guys soon!

There's been a strange transition in 4321 land.  Remember that awful year we had recently, 2020?  That year, ALL the houses around the 4-3-2-1 Club changed hands.  That's right, all my long-term neighbors, 5 houses next to me and across the alley, were sold and I've now got new neighbors.  Three of those houses were sold to fertile, 30 something couples.  And now there are three 1 year olds next door.  Come meet the new neighbors, and don't forget to keep the amps dialed down at nap time.  haha.  Future snow shovelers and lawn mowers of America unite!  You can rest assured that this new generation will have a knowledge of Hamer, and Daisy Rock, guitars!

Archived