Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: a very specific Steve Stevens

Asking for a friend.

No, really. Truly. For a friend.

He asked me to write exactly the following (and I quote)

“SS1, fuchsia/crown ebony, black hardware”

and said that anyone who has one would know exactly what this describes.

My total familiarity with Billy Idol is a) folks in rags populating the video for “Dancing With Myself” and b) the height of Mr. Stevens’ hairstyle qualifying for membership in the B-52s. But a friend is a friend so I’d be quite happy to pass along info out there if one of us in here knows of such a device.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Bear said:

My total familiarity with Billy Idol is a) folks in rags populating the video for “Dancing With Myself” and b) the height of Mr. Stevens’ hairstyle qualifying for membership in the B-52s. 

You're missing one crucial, definitive feature.  

16 minutes ago, mirrorimij said:

I think former Hamer employee Tracy London had that exact guitar.  Is she a member here?  Is she on the Facebook group?

Bob - I seem to recall that she passed away a few years ago?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 10:10 AM, Dr. Bear said:

Asking for a friend.

No, really. Truly. For a friend.

He asked me to write exactly the following (and I quote)

“SS1, fuchsia/crown ebony, black hardware”

and said that anyone who has one would know exactly what this describes.

My total familiarity with Billy Idol is a) folks in rags populating the video for “Dancing With Myself” and b) the height of Mr. Stevens’ hairstyle qualifying for membership in the B-52s. But a friend is a friend so I’d be quite happy to pass along info out there if one of us in here knows of such a device.

It sounds ALLMOOSTTT as if you're making fun of the B-52s... I will not stand for that kind of comment, if you persist, I will curse you with fleas and blown pre-amp tubes for the period of ONE YEAR!  😉

Good luck on the search. SS's pop up all the time so don't let them go crazy on the first one they find, though crowned are less common (let alone the color request). 

Archived