Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Sunburst for 119€ in Germany - not mine - no affiliation

On 10/25/2022 at 9:57 PM, kizanski said:

What the fucking fuck is that??

image.png

If you spray paint the plate black no one will notice. Problem solved. Such an easy fix.

Just spray paint the extra switches as well, will make them almost invisible. And stick a gum in that hole (a black gum preferably).

30 minutes ago, Disturber said:

If you spray paint the plate black no one will notice. Problem solved. Such an easy fix.

Just spray paint the extra switches as well, will make them almost invisible. And stick a gum in that hole (a black gum preferably).

And spray paint on that Bill Lawrence pickup.

And then smash it.

7 hours ago, Gabe said:

So, what did it go for?

As of now, 12 more hours to go...currently at EUR 432,-. People still want this even though it's pretty beat but it's b&c, doesn't look like it's got any breaks (than again, not the best photos of course and the seller doesn't seem to know about the guitar). It looks like he's running a thrift sotre or something. And it has the sustain block bridge...I can see the appeal🤩

7 hours ago, cornjulio said:

As of now, 12 more hours to go...currently at EUR 432,-. People still want this even though it's pretty beat but it's b&c, doesn't look like it's got any breaks (than again, not the best photos of course and the seller doesn't seem to know about the guitar). It looks like he's running a thrift sotre or something. And it has the sustain block bridge...I can see the appeal🤩

Yean in that respect I can see the appeal also,another thought I have is OK that plate is there, what is hiding under it.😲

9 minutes ago, Hbom said:

Seller Details

Another F'd up Hamer with an Owl relation in less than 2 weeks.

Might be this time horror-affine period around end of October.

Halloween is getting hyped more and more over here, lately.

I was having a nervous fingertip on this auction, as I'm missing the black b/c '79 Sunburst I once owned. But I figured it will go for around 1k EUR and you probably need another 1k to get the holes fixed (there's probably a big one under that hideous plate...), paint job and then the electronics... And upon close inspection, the fretboard had some ugly spots as well - so no, thanks and good luck to the buyer (is that someone from here??).

Archived