Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NOT affiliated... Korina Vector on TGP

Paging Murkat to the courtesy phone to post that pic of the ogre-like hermaphrodite sitting at a cluttered table and smoking a cig. As awful as that pic was, it's preferable to seeing a photo of "Buff it out" Brent.

9 minutes ago, DaveL said:

That one disappears and now this beautious example appears on TGP?  uncanny!    

But Brent's is truly unique in that it features a "beautiful Bazillion Rosewood fretboard".  It's basically one-in-a-bazillion, ya know.

7 minutes ago, Biz Prof said:

But Brent's is truly unique in that it features a "beautiful Bazillion Rosewood fretboard".  It's basically one-in-a-bazillion, ya know.

Best enjoyed with a hot, steaming cup of bouillon.

5 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

Paging Murkat to the courtesy phone to post that pic of the ogre-like hermaphrodite sitting at a cluttered table and smoking a cig. As awful as that pic was, it's preferable to seeing a photo of "Buff it out" Brent.

Ahhhh…. For those who remember the video, that man can buff a guitar!  

It wasn't even Halloween...

Brentcrooks.jpeg

Just now, Disturber said:
On 10/25/2022 at 6:20 PM, DaveL said:

How interesting, is this the one that was on guitarcenter.com for $4200 last week?   

It says he bought a Vector in August. So then not the same one.

This one apparently has Gibson Shaw PAF's. I hope he potted them himself (like he's done before).

It’s the one that was mentioned here back in late August - seller dropped his price to $4,200.  It’s a few pages back with the link.

On 10/25/2022 at 12:20 PM, DaveL said:

How interesting, is this the one that was on guitarcenter.com for $4200 last week?   

Same one back again on GC? https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Hamer/2000s-FLYING-V-Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar-117646555.gc

4 minutes ago, mirrorimij said:

Wait….so he traded it back into GC?  Or bought to flip and returned before exchange window expired?  Wonder if it was returned in same condition with same parts?.??

No,  It seems that was a different guitar   (I assumed he got it there, but he pparently got it somewhere else)     whoever bought the GC

one returned it.  Not a bad deal, but kind of wonder why that one is lingering.        BTW:  looks like Brent dropped the price from 6200 to

5500 or bo, but it looks like he accepted a trade deal.      

Guitar is on it's way to me. We worked out a nice trade and I'm pretty stoked. 

Seems like some of you had a bad dealing with Brent possibly in the past, but to be honest railing on somebody's physical appearance seems low and juvenile. 

He posted really detailed photos and his communication has been top notch. 

12 hours ago, buckwild said:

Guitar is on it's way to me. We worked out a nice trade and I'm pretty stoked. 

Seems like some of you had a bad dealing with Brent possibly in the past, but to be honest railing on somebody's physical appearance seems low and juvenile. 

He posted really detailed photos and his communication has been top notch. 

Your one good experience with a guy who many of us know to be a career asshole doesn't preclude our right to point it out.
What happened is you got lucky. Take your win and be on your way.

But make no mistake.  If we make fun of his appearance, it's because he begs for it.
A man with that little self-awareness needs to be ridiculed.  It's for his own good.

Archived