Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Bogner pedals on sale at Sweetwater

I honestly have zero business buying any more pedals, much less an OD, but I'm intrigued...what's the skinny on these, and what's different/better between the two, any ideas?

I totally dig Bogner stuff. They just sound great. My Wessex will never leave my board. It just sounds so clear and articulate with just the right amount of compression. I just bought the discounted BLUE as I love his take on the Preamp Overdrive sound. He gets it. The RED is a bit too much for me, the Blue is my flavor.

7 minutes ago, santellavision said:

I totally dig Bogner stuff. They just sound great. My Wessex will never leave my board. It just sounds so clear and articulate with just the right amount of compression. I just bought the discounted BLUE as I love his take on the Preamp Overdrive sound. He gets it. The RED is a bit too much for me, the Blue is my flavor.

Thanks, Ernie!  That's kind of what I would be leaning towards - something more VOX/Marshall-y...

2 hours ago, santellavision said:

I think the blue sound better in demos than the red.  The blue appears to have a lot of versatility with the low, medium, and high gain settings.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 8:44 AM, Ham Rex said:

Thx! Picked up a Distortion!

Returned my Bogner Burnley.

I listened to reviews on YouTube and could not find any of the sounds from the reviews.

Hope my Blue Ecstasy works out. Seems to be a huge hit among players.

On back order. 

HR

My Blue arrived yesterday - was at the DC Big Star show last night, so it’ll have to wait until the weekend to get juiced!  

Archived