Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Sold Except Warmoth Tele

The wife and I may relocate to smaller digs, possibly back to her native U.K., so I’ve got to keep only those guitars required for likely future set lists. Please PM so I can email you close-up photos and answer questions.

1986 TLE w/OHSC

Very lightweight with Sustain Block Bridge. My tech installed a stellar pickup combination: Lollar Imperial + SD Classic Stack Plus for Strat Plus + SD Little ’59. Slight buckle rash and a discolored patch near the pickups. Plays fast with recent fret dressing.

Asking $1200 plus actual shipping:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

and....

Warmoth Tele w/TKL locking case

Mint. Warm mahogany body with stunning swamp ash top. Warmoth compound radius neck with stainless steel frets and locking tuners. Pickups: Fralin Blues Special and Fralin Pure PAF.

(I’ve held on to this forever ‘cause I think it’s f’king perfect but facts is facts: despite decades with Fenders bursitis ended my life on a 25.5” scale.) Y’all know the drill with Warmoth… ask about half of what you’ve put into it.

Asking $750 plus actual shipping:

image.jpeg

pickups:

Seymour Duncan Distortion and Seymour Duncan ’59    asking $100 for both including shipping

Seymour Duncan JB     asking $45 including shipping

Hamer USA humbucker      asking $25 including shipping

3 hours ago, Dr. Bear said:

The wife and I may relocate to smaller digs, possibly back to her native U.K., so I’ve got to keep only those guitars required for likely future set lists. Please PM so I can email you close-up photos and answer questions.

1986 TLE w/OHSC

Very lightweight with Sustain Block Bridge. My tech installed a stellar pickup combination: Lollar Imperial + SD Classic Stack Plus for Strat Plus + SD Little ’59. Slight buckle rash and a discolored patch near the pickups. Plays fast with recent fret dressing.

Asking $1200 plus actual shipping:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

and....

Warmoth Tele w/TKL locking case

Mint. Warm mahogany body with stunning swamp ash top. Warmoth compound radius neck with stainless steel frets and locking tuners. Pickups: Fralin Blues Special and Fralin Pure PAF.

(I’ve held on to this forever ‘cause I think it’s f’king perfect but facts is facts: despite decades with Fenders bursitis ended my life on a 25.5” scale.) Y’all know the drill with Warmoth… ask about half of what you’ve put into it.

Asking $750 plus actual shipping:

image.jpeg

pickups:

Seymour Duncan Distortion and Seymour Duncan ’59    asking $100 for both including shipping

Seymour Duncan JB     asking $45 including shipping

Hamer USA humbucker      asking $25 including shipping

I love the Warmoth Tele w/TKL locking case

Rugby, I never, ever planned to part with the Warmoth — even sold a couple of topline Fenders rather than lose that one — but my entire technique is now based around 24.75”, so much so that I sold an truly mint core PRS because it was 25”. 

Oh, of the pickups only the JB remains now.

Burningyen, hoping this isn't an overstatement but I think of this Warmoth as a USA guitar for an import price. But as you are building your own, you know.

Duly chastised for not posting a few more closeups of the ash and mahogany Warmoth Tele. Hence, 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

(That whitish line across the bottom is a reflection. There are no scratches whatsoever.)

image.jpeg

Good eyes! 

I will look up the specs on my computer tomorrow morning.  I know I saved the original order sheet.

I am pretty sure that the neck feels rather similar to that on a Fender American Elite/Ultra Tele. (I think that the Warmoth neck has better fretwork than any non-Custom Shop I’ve played.)

But I will check the specs tomorrow morning and email you promptly.

—Justin

20 hours ago, Dr. Bear said:

Duly chastised for not posting a few more closeups of the ash and mahogany Warmoth Tele. Hence, 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

(That whitish line across the bottom is a reflection. There are no scratches whatsoever.)

image.jpeg

Beautiful guitar

• Dr. Bear changed the title to All Sold Except Warmoth Tele

1 hour ago, rickrock999 said:

Not familiar with the Warmouth Tele, curious as to how it

would be different / better that say a Fender American Standard Telecaster?

Different body wood, pickups, bridge. Warmoth can build you a neck or body to your preference if it's in their listing or have them build you a Fender profile of each. You can make it different/better for you to call your own.  I recently picked up a Warmoth maple Boatneck for a Strat style build I'm working on. That Warmoth Tele sure is tempting though! 

Archived