Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The most expensive Hamer (MIK)

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

Signatures make a guitar worth less to me...

Imagine living in the world this seller believes exists.  

He needs to be medicated.  Then tea-bagged.  

I really appreciate the No Doubt career synopsis, though. 

The fact that the seller thought this was necessary tells you he knows the guitar (and the signatures) are worthless.  

14 hours ago, kizanski said:

I really appreciate the No Doubt career synopsis, though. 

The fact that the seller thought this was necessary tells you he knows the guitar (and the signatures) are worthless.  

If he was really serious about selling this guitar at his desired price, he'd have included a few paragraphs about Gwen Stefani's cosmetic surgeon.

36 minutes ago, MCChris said:

If he was really serious about selling this guitar at his desired price, he'd have included a few paragraphs about Gwen Stefani's cosmetic surgeon.

The last picture will SHOCK you!

I have a friend with a Kieth Urban acoustic and I think this would look great hanging on the wall next to it.

The only signatures I like having on the guitar are the luthier’s like my Rick Turner Model 1 and Renaissance Duece guitars.

46 minutes ago, jaded_musician said:

I have a friend with a Kieth Urban acoustic and I think this would look great hanging on the wall next to it.

The only signatures I like having on the guitar are the luthier’s like my Rick Turner Model 1 and Renaissance Duece guitars.

Thumbs up on Model 1 and Renaissance!

I’m just impressed and thankful that Tom Dumont was able to inspire Hamer to make the Standard at the tender young age of 6.  At that age, most of us were still struggling with the transition to full time first grade.

I made an offer.  Considering the shipping was 500 bucks I offered 10 bucks.  I thought 350 may be excessive not to mention I would have to get all that scribble off of it.

Archived