Hamer Fan Club Message Center

TicketBastard Tries To Sell Taylor Swift Tickets, Chaos Ensues

crunchee

You've probably already heard about this happening already, but just in case....  From CNN Business:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/business/ticketmaster-taylor-swift-tickets

The author of the nightly CNN Business Nightcap article that I get in my email (it covers pretty much the same info the CNN Business website does, except it's a little more fun to read) ended this story with her observation:

Quote: "My solution to this dilemma is I that I only listen to music made between the early 1990s and late 2000s, and refuse to attend events where large crowds of youths are likely to gather. It's a life hack that everyone over the age of 30 should try."   End quote.

Hell, I've been doing THAT (with the music period adjusted accordingly for my own frame of reference, of course) for at least the last twenty years!  :rolleyes: :lol:

This is a joke!  There are problems with Ticketbastard at every big show.  KISS fans, Mötley Crüe/Def Leppard/Poison/Joan Jett, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Iron Maiden, and any other band that fills stadiums within a day has problems.  There have been many times my friends and I have run up on Ticketbastard's "You cannot complete this transaction on this device." error on multiple devices.  If the show is going to sell out, it is going to have problems the second ticket sales are open.  There are Ticketbastard problems with less popular shows. 

Fans of Princess Taylor the All Knowing are upset because they ran into the same problems everyone else has.  Welcome to our world.  For government to get involved it is way too late.  Nothing will happen anyway.  The One Who Gets Her Way is getting a lot of free publicity at taxpayer expense. 

On 11/15/2022 at 10:45 PM, crunchee said:

Hell, I've been doing THAT (with the music period adjusted accordingly for my own frame of reference, of course) for at least the last twenty years!  :rolleyes: :lol:

Yes, I already do that already.

Archived