Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ernie drops his new album!

Well, it's time. I am totally jazzed. I just finished my album. 9 all original Blues tracks. Bandcamp has it live. Soon to be on iTunes (Mastered for iTunes in 96K/24bit) and Spotify etc.
Take a listen, I hope you like it. I will also have CD's shortly (I know, who plays CD's anymore) But, I'm old-school and wanted to have something I could physically hold - haha.

https://erniesantella.bandcamp.com/album/the-whole-shabang

Album Cover for Dist-small.jpg
Inside Cover Info - small.jpg
Back Cover- small.jpg

46 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Great music, sounds like my taste, good guitar playing, will download it from Apple Music as soon as it is available. 

Gane 😀👍🇵🇭

Thanks Gabe for nice words.
Give it a few days. I'll post here when it's available on iTunes.

Love it Ernie!  Listening right now. Very clean production. Excellent playing and tone. Your singer has it. I love blues like this.

Will buy off Bandcamp this weekend. 

Bandcamp gets you paid same day on each and every sale. 

There's nothing but a good rock 'n roll. She Don't Know perfectly fits the bill, sorry, my ear. Thanks for highres work too. The sound is top notch.

Very nice blues playing Ernie!

... and singing of course. Mary has a great voice and vibe.

Nice playing there, and a fun collection of songs! Tip of the hat to your sax player, too. Were you and your wide brought together by music, or did it come into your lives as a duo later?

Thanks for the nice words!!
I've known the sax player Bob Rebholtz for over 30 years. I actually hired him to work on a jingle for a TV spot I produced 33 years ago!
My wife isn't the lead singer, Mary Johanson is who I've been a band together with for over 20 years. My wife did some background vocals.
We found each together in Denver by being from the East Coast. We have the same sense of humor and sarcasm. Most people don't get that - haha.

On 11/17/2022 at 10:20 AM, santellavision said:

I will also have CD's shortly

Damn, that is some good everything! Finally got a bit of time to listen, and so glad I did.

Let me know when you have CDs ready. I not only listen to them but I will pay USPS MO via the mail. Now that's old school. 😁

I like it! You might consider sending a copy to Gary Wagner at KKJZ in LA/Long Beach. The Wagman spins 9 hours of blues every weekend, regularly featuring new and obscure artists.

As he says, "I play music from unsigned Blues artists. And I do listen to every CD".

25 minutes ago, django49 said:

I like it! You might consider sending a copy to Gary Wagner at KKJZ in LA/Long Beach. The Wagman spins 9 hours of blues every weekend, regularly featuring new and obscure artists.

As he says, "I play music from unsigned Blues artists. And I do listen to every CD".

Absolutely!!! Thank you for that suggestion!!! 

Great job Ernie!   Listening now...great job! I'm old school, put me down for a CD as well.  

I also recommend you send a CD to KNON 89.3 in Dallas/Fort Worth to DJ Greg Smith on his Radio Blues Review show. 

Congrats on the album drop.

Hamerica

• 2 weeks later...

Archived