Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 2005 Korina Vector at Musicians Friend (Guitar Center Nashville) - $3,429.99

2 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

So its back, this one has been sold twice now. Prices started out around 7k before plummeting to a relatively sane price. 

Yeah, I thought I'd seen it, then it disappeared, then it was back, and then the price nosedived.  Makes you wonder if there's something wrong with it.....

29 minutes ago, narad said:

Is there a link?  I don't see this one in my searches.

Search Reverb for "Guitars owned by D List musicians peddled by lunatic sellers asking 10 times theur value" and it'll be the top one. 

17 hours ago, jer_vic said:

Yeah, I thought I'd seen it, then it disappeared, then it was back, and then the price nosedived.  Makes you wonder if there's something wrong with it.....

My guess is that 1. It’s a Hamer, 2. When you buy high and you see prices dropping and you CAN get out you do. 

IMHO the Korina Vectors are amazing, it doesn’t matter what year they are from. 

On 11/23/2022 at 12:56 PM, plagtr2 said:

Seems to be gone.  Anyone here end up with it?  Sweet looking guitar!

I'm glad somebody got it.  I was going to point out the wonky tuner and try to get a few more bucks off.  I *almost* bought it again!

7 hours ago, tommy p said:

I'm glad somebody got it.  I was going to point out the wonky tuner and try to get a few more bucks off.  I *almost* bought it again!

You guys know those “wonky tuners” are perfectly fine, right?  You just need to press them back into place.  Takes less than 5 seconds.

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

You guys know those “wonky tuners” are perfectly fine, right?  You just need to press them back into place.  Takes less than 5 seconds.

Good to know, but that might still be a way to get a few bucks off.  If it gets returned this time, maybe I'll *almost* buy it again!

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2022 at 4:48 PM, kizanski said:

Well if the price is too high for that Vector, you probably don't have $27,000 to spend on this one.

m6mkbkkyextf4csxm5s4.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/hamer-usa-vector-custom---owned-by-chester-bennington-of-linkin-park/5903446866366079?ref=newsfeed&referral_code=product_tagged_post

Archived