Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Looking for XT Standard

I bought this new in 2004. It is the Chinese XT before they added the XT to the logo.  Slight upgrade to the pickups to Kent Armstrong. Some damage to the back bottom of guitar. Tried to show with picture.  Plays great and nice fretboard.

black standard.JPG

IMG_4471.jpeg

IMG_4472.jpeg

IMG_4473.jpeg

IMG_4474.jpeg

IMG_4475.jpeg

IMG_4477.jpeg

here is a song that was recording using this standard.  I know the video is my Prototype but that is just for the video. The song was recorded using the standard right after I updated the pickups.

27 minutes ago, Cboss said:

That sounds good! If you were to take off the pickguard is it finished underneath, gloss black?

In st paul mn, 55109

I will check shipping cost and I am pretty sure the finish is under the pick guard but I will check.

15 hours ago, mathman said:

I will check shipping cost and I am pretty sure the finish is under the pick guard but I will check.

That is correct!

I am sorry to say, I don’t think I will sell it.   I really wanted a USA standard and thought to sell this and buy a USA version. But I just don’t want to spend about 3 grand on a guitar right now.  If I change my mind and you are still looking I will honor the price.

good luck on your search. I just don’t sell guitars. I buy and keep them.  Don’t know why…

That actually works out really well all the way around because we found her a fantastic guitar today locally for not much, so I'm glad you're keeping yours, and she's really bonded with this one already, good results all the way around :)

On 11/23/2022 at 6:18 PM, mathman said:

I am sorry to say, I don’t think I will sell it.   I really wanted a USA standard and thought to sell this and buy a USA version. But I just don’t want to spend about 3 grand on a guitar right now.  If I change my mind and you are still looking I will honor the price.

good luck on your search. I just don’t sell guitars. I buy and keep them.  Don’t know why…

I laugh emojied your post cause I know the feeling well. 😎❤️👍

Archived