Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Rich Robinson steals something else from Keef...

cmatthes

At a recent show in Oz, Rich reprised the infamous Keef "El Kabong" move.  He was even playing the same '70s era Black Tele Custom!

(Keef's technique is better, in any event)

Wait.  What?  You mean that running across the stage during a concert does not make everyone think you are cool? 

There ought to be an emergency kit somewhere on the side of the stage for such occasions.  The crew could just throw a dickhead or shithead hat on the stage crasher, and then the cell phones would get hundreds of photos to post online.  The idiot who thought he was cool by interrupting the show would become instantly famous and the subject of eternal memes. 

3 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

Methinks that "may also be used as a self-defense weapon" was an undocumented feature of the Tele Custom. 

Can also be used to paddle a canoe, bake bread or a pizza in a brick oven or shovel the driveway. 

5 hours ago, alantig said:

After Dimebag, anybody who comes on stage should be fair game.

Oh man, what a crazy/sad story. Just read the wikipedia on it because I didn't know the specifics. 

Rich is not a lightweiter, like Chris, looks like he could pack a punch. Good job.

What a nutter, how old is the running guy? Like, grow up and get a life.

15 hours ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

I guess when people ask "WHO" did that behavior first it would have been this guy at Woodstock. QT3yVo7.jpg

I was in Chicago/Rockford a few years ago with the family, and we had a nice lunch with Paul Hamer.  He told us the REAL story behind the Pete/Abbie incident as it came to him directly from Pete's mouth.

Since it may end up in a book somewhere at some point, I'll just leave it at Mr. Hoffman was lucky Pete's SG headstock wasn't a few millimeters to the left...

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

I was in Chicago/Rockford a few years ago with the family, and we had a nice lunch with Paul Hamer.  He told us the REAL story behind the Pete/Abbie incident as it came to him directly from Pete's mouth.

Since it may end up in a book somewhere at some point, I'll just leave it at Mr. Hoffman was lucky Pete's SG headstock wasn't a few millimeters to the left...

2 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Pete talks about Woodstock concert and the "HOFFMAN" incident here Chris.

Archived