Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Melancon Custom Artist T #1757 - Faded Blue Jean

These are getting more rare. I've owned a bunch of Gerard's guitars and they're always damn good...this is likely the best out of the 7 or 8 I've owned. RIP Gerard.

Melancon Custom Artist T Custom in Faded Blue Jean Finish!

I'm already kicking myself for listing this...but GAS is a powerful condition to deal with. It's mint / nearly unplayed condition. Here's specs. I'm trying to move it fast to make a move on a vintage piece...$2300 net to me. I'll take paypal or venmo. Fees are OK if you cover them...shipping in CONUS is fine on you're dime. I'm in the Tampa, FL area. Here's pics and a video of this actual guitar from when it was sold new.

nJn7iOD.jpeg

Custom Artist T #1757

Faded Blue Jean

Mahogany / Quilted Maple Body

with Tone Chambers and Scraped Binding

Mapleck / Madagascar Rosewood Fingerboard

Satin Finish on Neck....it's super light and feels like a natural finish almost

Abalone Dots

Matching Headstock Veneer & Color

+.030" Oversized Medium Taper Neck

12" Fingerboard Radius

1.6875" Nut Width

Stainless Steel Medium Fret Wire

Freshly Setup w/ D'adarrio 9.5 to 44's

Chrome Hardware

Melancon Two-Post Vintage Tremolo...it's decked, but still goes down

Melancon PAFN in Neck

Melancon PAFB in Bridge

Master Volume

Master Tone

3 Way Mini Toggle - (up) Parallel / (mid) Split /(down) Series

G&G OHSC which is also in excellent condition.

3 hours ago, django49 said:

So tempting!

Yes it is, has a nice meaty, jazzy tone, like a bigger body guitar.  Been eyeballin' Melancons last couple years, then the Tally's show up.  But, as mentioned, GAS is a powerful condition.  My wallet's starting to hurt already just looking at it!

4 hours ago, tweed said:

Yes it is, has a nice meaty, jazzy tone, like a bigger body guitar.  Been eyeballin' Melancons last couple years, then the Tally's show up.  But, as mentioned, GAS is a powerful condition.  My wallet's starting to hurt already just looking at it!

Every thing about it sounds like it would fit me perfectly.....If I did not have  multiple things that hit the same parameters....Don't get me started! I need to lighten up by several more pricey things before acquiring another. 😉

I just now got around to watching the video you posted with your ad. I used to go into that shop a lot when I was in St Louis.  They always carried some nice gear and that looks to be no different. 

GLWTS

Archived