Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Old pics of my daughter posing with some Vectors

zorrow

Some of you certainly remember some of these pictures, as I shared them here at the time. My daughter did not end up being a rock star, but she’s still as funny as she used to be. She’s now 23. 🤷🏻‍♂️

By the way, I kept none of these guitars. Their necks were too thin for my tastes. Nonetheless, all of them were AWESOME. 

311E30E3-715F-488E-AA6F-5AFDEBADB15C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said:

Sigh... that KK makes me weak 

It was a great one, the finish was breathtaking, but never got used to the excessively skinny neck. 

7 hours ago, zorrow said:

she’s still as funny as she used to be. She’s now 23. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did she make you sell your V's and say that? Because I'm getting "it's a GOOD life" vibes from those pics. Hope you are OK. 

image.jpeg

I remember those!  It's always fun to see our kids rocking out like that...even if it is just a short moment in time.

I'm sure you guys enjoy those pics as much as I like looking back on the pics of my kids playing (and/or posing) with my stuff over the years.

On 12/5/2022 at 2:29 PM, cmatthes said:

I'm sure you guys enjoy those pics as much as I like looking back on the pics of my kids playing (and/or posing) with my stuff over the years.

C'mon!  You can't say that and then not include at least one picture or two!  Let's see!!

Great pics everyone! That are wonderful memories. 
Time flows by. Two of our boys kept up with music making/playing. Which is great.

Archived