Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WANTED: Early Zebra DiMarzio Humbucker Set

4 hours ago, Len said:

That combo pair is getting harder and harder to find .... here is one that is crazy priced , but might not be that far off these days ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204154860318

Thanks for the heads up Len...

They are exactly what iam looking for but I think they're abit on the high side... There again, perhaps that's what they're worth ....

On 12/13/2022 at 8:53 AM, candledinner said:

Thanks for the heads up Len...

They are exactly what iam looking for but I think they're abit on the high side... There again, perhaps that's what they're worth ....

Compare them to a set of your average run of the mill boutique pups and it's acutally reasonable.

On 12/11/2022 at 10:49 PM, candledinner said:

Looking for a pair of Hamer DiMarzio Humbuckers if anyone has a set available to buy..

Traditional Zebra Neck & Cream BridgeScreenshot_2022-12-12-04-23-17-16.jpg.0ada23fe4e3b1ba388e76752cdfff084.jpg

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_2022-12-12-04-20-17-30.jpg

If you want them to look and sound the part, but don’t care if they are 100% OEM, I suggest having our very own Josh Gravelin @JGravelinwind you some pickups. He can reproduce whichever era of Dimarzio/Hamer Slammer pickups you want. Nobody would ever be able to tell the difference unless they pulled them from the guitar and looked at the labels. 

On 12/14/2022 at 6:23 PM, Travis said:

If you want them to look and sound the part, but don’t care if they are 100% OEM, I suggest having our very own Josh Gravelin @JGravelinwind you some pickups. He can reproduce whichever era of Dimarzio/Hamer Slammer pickups you want. Nobody would ever be able to tell the difference unless they pulled them from the guitar and looked at the labels. 

Thanks Travis..

Yes, I've had Josh wind me a set before for my 2000 Standard which had EMGs in..

It was an option, however in this instance I wanted something period and with some play wear.. In the end I cracked a deal with the seller for these Hamer DiMarzios.. they're to be used in a Black 1979 Greco EX...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived