Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Bubs_42 2023 Wish List.

My list of gets is getting pretty damn short, but I do want to purchase a V2 Tim if anyone has one FS hit me up.

Always looking for a Gold Panel Dr Z Z28 amps. Head, Combo, its my favorite amp of all time. 

Older 57 Classic Pickups, covered , uncovered, any color. The lower the reading the better. 

• bubs_42 changed the title to WTB: Bubs_42 2023 Wish List.

I think i read that the V2 is a bit warmer than the V3. 

I doubt it will help ya much this week as cold as they say it's going to be in Illinois, but I can't blame you for trying.

51 minutes ago, veatch said:

What's the difference between v1 and v2?

I think both of mine are hardwired v1s...

Well…it’s one louder, innit?image.jpeg

59 minutes ago, donner said:

Then you sure will enjoy Brother Lance demoing the new Mk. II! I like me my Z Wreck, too.

I’m a huge fan of the MKII. Before the release DRZ sold me Prototype #2 made with 6v6’s like the original. The master volume is amazing. 

Ive been through a mega ton of gear looking for the things that trip my trigger. I definitely love what I have. 

The V3 has internal clipping switches and a toggle on the outside (for more gain). I sold mine but kept my V2. I think I paid around $260 for my V2 (pristine) a couple of years ago. Getting harder to find and more expensive...

The Tim/Timmy and the Vanilla Zendrive are a magic into a Fender’ish Amp. I’ve still been interviewing a third pedal as a pair with these too. I was just playing this morning and it was great. My Z28 is amazing, the amp sounds great on its own, then the Timmy puts a little layer on top of it, the Zen is there for Boost on top of the Zen or a tonal change depending on the mix. Then I’ll hit it with he Timmy for lead. 

Then it all comes down to the speaker, to process what you’re trying to put out. Change a speaker and you will hear different things and for all this to work I’m narrowed down to 3 speaker depending on how I feel. A Tone Tubby 40/40, a Vintage G12-65, and the Avatar 50. 

Get out there and find your tone. 

Archived